• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now sitting outside Chilis having my 3rd ElNino Magaritas pretty pissed now. Bloddy strong drink. It's outside the G-Hotel along Gurney Drive, Penang.

Guerney area should be cooling off by now. Saturday night at this time, can go to Ferringhi stretch of shops and pasar malam. Locke Liberal Conglomerate owns that area. :eek: Satisfaction guaranteed. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yeah I remember. That time when he at most peak power, Man U and Newcastle offered him. He chose Newcastle. Haiyah, that's valid reason he gave. I think swee swee honor also. He wanted to go back to hometown.
Still dun like him, whahahaa

Now sitting outside Chilis having my 3rd ElNino Magaritas pretty pissed now. Bloddy strong drink. It's outside the G-Hotel along Gurney Drive, Penang.
Pissed simi?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Fuck Ramseth now you're telling me. I posted for help for so many days now you're telling me. Pissed liao how to go pasar malam?

Now waiting for tomorrow morning to go for roti chennai

Guerney area should be cooling off by now. Saturday night at this time, can go to Ferringhi stretch of shops and pasar malam. Locke Liberal Conglomerate owns that area. :eek: Satisfaction guaranteed. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
surprise surprise...swansea leading against WBA...

n norwich leading against Bolton...night of the underdogs.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck Ramseth now you're telling me. I posted for help for so many days now you're telling me. Pissed liao how to go pasar malam?

See, I told you Ramseth sure got things to say about Penang 1, LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How I know? I also just runroad comeback blurblur. In Penang, roti chennai no big deal zzz. Go for Komtar-Chulia area char kway teow, penang haymee/laksa, even dimsum also cheap and good, cool off with an authentic chendol dessert. Singapore versions all no fight. The nasi khandar there is famous also but frankly, I've never tried. Not too much into Indian/Malay food.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks bro, will ask bell boy tomorrow.

How I know? I also just runroad comeback blurblur. In Penang, roti chennai no big deal zzz. Go for Komtar-Chulia area char kway teow, penang haymee/laksa, even dimsum also cheap and good, cool off with an authentic chendol dessert. Singapore versions all no fight. The nasi khandar there is famous also but frankly, I've never tried. Not too much into Indian/Malay food.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watching..albrighton...aston villa got good youngsters..too bad, they always end up selling them...

sooner or later, albrighton will go..

Lukas Podolski

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No big clubs playing except Arsenal, hahahaha..... :P

These two not big clubs? :oIo:

We just hammered inconsistent favorites Leverkusen. :biggrin:

2hwzpyg.jpg

Last edited: