• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Most Important Lesson To Be Learnt From Darren Ng's Murder!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You spastic maggot:oIo:

Our SPF are so feared throughout the world that no gangsters dare to visit Singapore. The Italian Mafia, Yakuza, HK Triads, MS 13, Bloods, Crips all shit in their pants when they hear the name The Singapore Home Team.

Hahaha! I suspect the organisations you named avoided S'pore to protect their brand name. They will look for formidable challengers not the 'pau ciak' opponents.

What can Barcelona boast of if they defeat your Sunday School soccer team? The victory will be a disgrace, an international disgrace.

Shit in their pants? I think you mean our Home Team doing the shitting. If they cannot deal with a bunch of teenagers, how to deal with the real professionals?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha! I suspect the organisations you named avoided S'pore to protect their brand name. They will look for formidable challengers not the 'pau ciak' opponents.

What can Barcelona boast of if they defeat your Sunday School soccer team? The victory will be a disgrace, an international disgrace.

Shit in their pants? I think you mean our Home Team doing the shitting. If they cannot deal with a bunch of teenagers, how to deal with the real professionals?

These overseas gangsters will be arrested even before checking out of customs:mad:
And stop takling about SS like you are one of them, you just happen to provide free cock-sucking services to these SS members for their protection:oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These overseas gangsters will be arrested even before checking out of customs:mad:
And stop takling about SS like you are one of them, you just happen to provide free cock-sucking services to these SS members for their protection:oIo:

Relax, bro.