• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Most Important Lesson To Be Learnt From Darren Ng's Murder!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
we should only select PRCs from Shanghai...where the inhabitants are smarter, more cultured and fairer and more good looking.

They will replace all the Hokkien Ah bengs and sengs with their inferior retarded peasant genes

But these Ah Bengs and Ah Sengs are only emulating what they learned from the series SHANGHAI BUND...

Hit it Frances Yip...."Long On Pun, Long On Lao".....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
7 369 members just slashed 16 youngsters, so we need to import an extra 51 PRC scholars to maje SG a better place ; )

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
7 369 members just slashed 16 youngsters, so we need to import an extra 51 PRC scholars to maje SG a better place ; )

Qn: How many PRCs does it take to replace 1 clinton666?

Ans: Three. One retard, one gay and one dog. :oIo: :oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know for certain now that those who are strongly opposed to importing PRC scholars
are 369 members...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
369 members can't find PRC on a map and don't know what are scholars.

Mr Ramseth, after 15 minutes scrutinising my wall map, neither can I find a PRC. Where is this country? Since when we have this country PRC? But I sure know what and who the 'sekolars' are. And I sure know where to find PRC meimeis in S'pore. Good day, mate.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Ramseth, after 15 minutes scrutinising my wall map, neither can I find a PRC. Where is this country? Since when we have this country PRC? But I sure know what and who the 'sekolars' are. And I sure know where to find PRC meimeis in S'pore. Good day, mate.

It's just the third largest land mass in the world. Happy geographying. :wink:

Perhaps your wall map is just a Singapore map or a SEA map, get a world map or at least an Asia map.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just the third largest land mass in the world. Happy geographying. :wink:

Perhaps your wall map is just a Singapore map or a SEA map, get a world map or at least an Asia map.

Bro, mine happens to be THE WORLD political world map - A-Team 2007. So, it's not an old map. A-Tean Design and Print Pte Ltd needs to be sued!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, mine happens to be THE WORLD political world map - A-Team 2007. So, it's not an old map. A-Tean Design and Print Pte Ltd needs to be sued!

Then I see no reason why you can't find China on the map, it's the patch more 9 m. sq.km. south of Russia and Mongolia, north of Vietnam and Mynamar.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gahment should create a controlled environment something like the Hong Lim Park for such gangs to fight - one vs one. Settle...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then I see no reason why you can't find China on the map, it's the patch more 9 m. sq.km. south of Russia and Mongolia, north of Vietnam and Mynamar.

Oh I see. Then say China lah. You said PRC. I went to check but bo PRC on map. CHINA say China lah.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I see. Then say China lah. You said PRC. I went to check but bo PRC on map. CHINA say China lah.

You spastic hooligan:oIo:

PRC means People's Republic of China, the official name. You need to re-take your PSLE English for the 10th time:oIo::oIo::oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You spastic hooligan:oIo:

PRC means People's Republic of China, the official name. You need to re-take your PSLE English for the 10th time:oIo::oIo::oIo:

PSLE 10th time? Now, I am attempting the 20th time. If the said map I referred to has People's Republic of China on it, tell me what you want ok? The said map only "CHINA". Should I buy you a map? Hahaha. Glad to know you are still around after all these years. Cheers.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Now that Darren is reduced to ashes and his murderers will either be hanged or locked away for life, we have to take stock and analyse what we as a nation can learn from this

It is clear that ou nation should import more PRCs from China. we should only select PRCs from Shanghai (my grandfather is from Shanghai) and Guangzhou where the inhabitants are smarter, more cultured and fairer and more good looking.

They will replace all the Hokkien Ah bengs and sengs with their inferior retarded peasant genes. singapore deserves to have more superior citizens than those gays from gay gang 369.

Christ Clinton,What has your grandfather,grandmother or prc gangsters got to do with the kids gangland activities here...
Do you know that we should be proud of some our veteran gangsters whose reputation is known throughout amsterdam holland,conpenhagen denmark and cambodia..so much tat the prc,hongkies and asian chinese wanted to join them over there,they are running underground business with suceess so much tat even the italian mafia sent their hitmen to gunned down one of their second in command..our spf knows their activities over there so long as they dont bring it to our country.

Just a minute Clint before you retard me..let met crawl and crawl backward back to my hole first!:rolleyes:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christ Clinton,What has your grandfather,grandmother or prc gangsters got to do with the kids gangland activities here...
Do you know that we should be proud of some our veteran gangsters whose reputation is known throughout amsterdam holland,conpenhagen denmark and cambodia..so much tat the prc,hongkies and asian chinese wanted to join them over there,they are running underground business with suceess so much tat even the italian mafia sent their hitmen to gunned down one of their second in command..our spf knows their activities over there so long as they dont bring it to our country.

Just a minute Clint before you retard me..let met crawl and crawl backward back to my hole first!:rolleyes:

You spastic maggot:oIo:

Our SPF are so feared throughout the world that no gangsters dare to visit Singapore. The Italian Mafia, Yakuza, HK Triads, MS 13, Bloods, Crips all shit in their pants when they hear the name The Singapore Home Team.