• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Most Important Lesson To Be Learnt From Darren Ng's Murder!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that Darren is reduced to ashes and his murderers will either be hanged or locked away for life, we have to take stock and analyse what we as a nation can learn from this

It is clear that ou nation should import more PRCs from China. we should only select PRCs from Shanghai (my grandfather is from Shanghai) and Guangzhou where the inhabitants are smarter, more cultured and fairer and more good looking.

They will replace all the Hokkien Ah bengs and sengs with their inferior retarded peasant genes. singapore deserves to have more superior citizens than those gays from gay gang 369.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guangzhou gangster are 10 times more brutal than Fujian gangster, you sure you want them to come?

You retarded 369 gay dog

guangzhou gangsters drives ard in merz 500 unlike ur headman with his BMX. The guangzhou mafia will not come here as our police are too good fo them..

It is time to drink ur headman's cum again in the 69position, it will boost ur iq level from 65 to 69

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few lessons should be learnt :

1. Tattoo should be banned in sg to discourage triad fashion.
2. MRT should change their announcement to...if you find any suspicious person or ah beng....pls notify the station staff...
3. Did you noticed that gang member all have a similar kind of sia lan criminal look ? This meant that they are born and fated to be hooligans. As such, parents should strangle their child to death when they start to notice it when they have not reached the age qualified to be ah beng and try for 2nd child. If still same look strangle them again till a nerdy baby is born. But wait a min..usually ah bengs parent have the same ah beng appearance too...thus the final conlcusion is if you are a beng, govt should ban you from having child.
4. Just in case point (3) is missed, school principals should scanned the face of all students before allowing them to be enrolled. Once spotted ah beng face, enrol them to changi immediately to prevent further crimes.
5. It should be deem illegal for any1 to walk in groups of > 5 pax.

There are many more lessons, rule of thumb is we should not allow the society to have ah beng face to exist.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few lessons should be learnt :

1. Tattoo should be banned in sg to discourage triad fashion.
2. MRT should change their announcement to...if you find any suspicious person or ah beng....pls notify the station staff...
3. Did you noticed that gang member all have a similar kind of sia lan criminal look ? This meant that they are born and fated to be hooligans. As such, parents should strangle their child to death when they start to notice it when they have not reached the age qualified to be ah beng and try for 2nd child. If still same look strangle them again till a nerdy baby is born. But wait a min..usually ah bengs parent have the same ah beng appearance too...thus the final conlcusion is if you are a beng, govt should ban you from having child.
4. Just in case point (3) is missed, school principals should scanned the face of all students before allowing them to be enrolled. Once spotted ah beng face, enrol them to changi immediately to prevent further crimes.
5. It should be deem illegal for any1 to walk in groups of > 5 pax.

There are many more lessons, rule of thumb is we should not allow the society to have ah beng face to exist.

we should have more police petrol, like those who petrol MRT or orchard road looking for terrorists. I feel sense of security if see them. ALthough they may not do much... but at least something.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
we should have more police petrol, like those who petrol MRT or orchard road looking for terrorists. I feel sense of security if see them. ALthough they may not do much... but at least something.

We should have a proper education system that enables its citizens to discern between "patrol" and "petrol".

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I prefer diesel. :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New Law shall be implement.

1. Those who stare others will be fine and cane.
2. Sinkies and FTrash and everyone must wear sunglasses.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those with gang records shld be branded n recognized on their foreheads! Hahaha...

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the love of mankind, MIW must build another "Auschwitz" just for Them n that's really not a bad idea! Haha..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The govt should set up a arena for retarded gangsters to hack each other to death so that we can keep record on how many PRC scholars we need to import. For every dead or maimed gangster, we will import 3 PRC scholars to take their places. We can set up a HOTA storage facility so that those dead or maimed gangsters can be harvested for their organs immediately.

This will ensure that useless low IQ retards are eliminated from our gene pool, at the same time we will have a constant supply of fresh organs to be used by the rich and powerful people like me.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shanghainese men are well known to be hopelessly henpecked. You must be damn proud that your grandfather washed underwear for the whole family. Hahaha!

hi there

1. bro, good one!
2. yes, i have heard that comment before.
3. in fact, when i was in suzhou, it has been some small talks about chinemen about men in shanghai.
4. they do housechore too!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that Darren is reduced to ashes and his murderers will either be hanged or locked away for life, we have to take stock and analyse what we as a nation can learn from this

It is clear that ou nation should import more PRCs from China. we should only select PRCs from Shanghai (my grandfather is from Shanghai) and Guangzhou where the inhabitants are smarter, more cultured and fairer and more good looking.

They will replace all the Hokkien Ah bengs and sengs with their inferior retarded peasant genes. singapore deserves to have more superior citizens than those gays from gay gang 369.

The superior ones are the Ang Mor..

Not you bunch of worthless sinkie chinks.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me learn jumping down frm 3rd floor into a 1m pool certainly cmi...nxt time i wun even try...:wink::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me learn jumping down frm 3rd floor into a 1m pool certainly cmi...nxt time i wun even try...:wink::biggrin::biggrin:

I dived from 10 m. board at Toa Payoh, about 3 storeys, the pool is 4.5 m. deep. At level ground poolside diving, you can touch the floor tiles at normal 1.8 m. if you purposely want to. But of course, in a swimming dive even when not competitive, the swimmer aims for a smooth plunge as horizontally afloat at the surface as possible without being too horizontal to hurt the chest. That's not possible with a dive from height. That guy watched too many police-chase-gangster movies. Unless he's trained, the shock of entering the water from the height and velocity of 3 storeys would have knocked his senses out before hitting the pool floor tiles. He by instinct would plunge head first (instead of leg first) as head first is easier to aim for the pool instead missing it and landing on hard ground.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dived from 10 m. board at Toa Payoh, about 3 storeys, the pool is 4.5 m. deep.

1 more lesson i learn...if u nid 2 run road n hide frm mata...u can do so in a resort but certainly not more then 48hrs...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: