• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Model Singapore Woman

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...416761/1/.html

MM Lee on Singapore's population
By Leong Wee Keat and Lin Yanqin, TODAY | Posted: 21 March 2009 0949 hrs

SINGAPORE: Even after the millions spent on Baby Bonuses and other parenthood incentives, policy-makers are confounded by a problem that goes to the very heart of survival: Singaporeans are still not reproducing themselves.

And on Friday, Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew reflected on this challenge at the National University of Singapore Society's (NUSS) dialogue on "Singapore and Singaporeans: A Quarter Century From Now".

In Singapore, he said, it is becoming a "lifestyle choice" for women past the age of 30 to stay single as they are well-travelled and have no one to worry about.

"My daughter is one of them. What can I do? When she was in her early 30s, my wife used to tell her, what you want is a 'MRS'. She did not think it was funny.

"Now she is 50-plus, her mother is bedridden, I'm on a pacemaker, I got this rambling house. Everything is looked after now. What happens if we are both not there?...

"She says, 'I'll look after myself'. But we know she has not been looking after herself all these years. When she went to Boston for training, her cooking was to just to put her salmon into the microwave."
Mr Lee added: "But that's life. It's a choice that she has made, and a choice that 30 per cent of our women are making. Who am I to complain? Society lives with the consequences it is making."

Wow.... who "maid" this society? Women who cunt cook? Women who cunt fcuk? Women who cunt reproduce? Jia lat lah like that.

Just ask garyng174, the women were terrible, cunt do any stunts

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Lee added: "But that's life. It's a choice that she has made, and a choice that 30 per cent of our women are making. Who am I to complain? Society lives with the consequences it is making."

Ehh, isn't he forgetting that he chased away his daughters indian boyfriend :confused:

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gov't should impose a Single Women's Tax on single women who are 35 and over.

It should also impose a Childless Women's Tax on women who are married but childless who are 35 and over.

If Australia can impose a Luxury Car Tax to discourage people from buying luxury cars, why can't Singapore impose the aforesaid taxes to encourage women to get married and f*** more often to have babies??

Last edited:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gov't should impose a Single Women's Tax on single women who are 35 and over.

It should also impose a Childless Women's Tax on women who are married but childless who are 35 and over.

If Australia can impose a Luxury Car Tax to discourage people from buying luxury cars, why can't Singapore impose the aforesaid taxes to encourage women to get married and f*** more often to have babies??

Could spring a whole new industry of men going around selling their seeds.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have you seen some of the single females that are out there :eek:

There is a good reason they are still single.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal

:smile: Ei no joke fren

The other day I flipping through newspaper (yes, the por lampah one, what other newspaper avilaable in Sinkieland?). And saw the face of a man I thought seemed familiar.

I tot: I got see this person before sumwhere. So I took second look.

WTF! Is Lee Wei Ling!
:p:p:p

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls old fart, do not compare ur daughter with the rest of the 30% of singapore women, they got a better look. So pls dont get angry, am just stating the fact.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The other day I flipping through newspaper (yes, the por lampah one, what other newspaper avilaable in Sinkieland?). And saw the face of a man I thought seemed familiar.

WTF! Is Lee Wei Ling!

No need to look in the newspaper lah. Get alot of oppurtunity to watch people in the MRT trains & its getting very common now to see more sexless people. I couldn't tell if male or female :eek: Harder then trying to pick the ladyboys from the real girls in Bamgkok :biggrin:

Alot of females in Spore now look like LKYs daughter :biggrin::biggrin:

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why the gov't needs to tax the ugly single bitches in order to give the money to the beautiful women as baby bonuses and childcare subsidies!

Ugly SG bitches don't deserve to have offspring!!!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Al Bros..
please do not be personal in comments...respect others is to respect oneself...
all have a freedomto disagree with others,,even MM...but we must show our own graciousness and dignity in not hurting others feeling..
It is my view...not siding anyone...all can disagreee and critisize.....it is your right..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WTF! Is Lee Wei Ling!

I have never seen lee wei ling before got any photo? Who looks better? SHe or ho jinx?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

That would just be sexist, honestly and I can't support such a policy that discriminates people on reasons, especially of personal reasons. You can't force love, period.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That would just be sexist, honestly and I can't support such a policy that discriminates people on reasons, especially of personal reasons. You can't force love, period.

Sinkeeland has always been sexist and u should know which gender gets discriminated, hence something like that would even the odds.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkeeland has always been sexist and u should know which gender gets discriminated, hence something like that would even the odds.

Any country who tries to discriminates on its own women on basis of their gender will only retard its own progress. Hence this is no excuse.

Part of what makes a democratic country democratic is respecting every citizen's four/five rights, and one of them is the right to privacy. To interfere in the issues of marriage, sex, and children- all of which is private matters- is to violate the right of and to privacy.

I'm sorry but I will not endorse such discrimination. Singapore can be better than this. Our society has more room to progress in such an area too.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never seen lee wei ling before got any photo? Who looks better? SHe or ho jinx?

On Straits Times Saturday 21st March 2009. The page where MM kowpeh kowbu that Sinkie birthrate like PAP competence and accountability, his daughter don't want to marry, etc.

LWL really looks like a man in that photo, so you may also miss it first time round.

Typical blame-others mentality of the Leegime if you ask me. It is LKY who don't want to let his daughter marry darker skinned fella.