• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Concept Of Perpetuity

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
surely the universe contains more than just time?

what about the 5th, 6th and nth dimensions?

wait till at least the Higg's boson is found to be absent or present before you decide to bank on the M-theory.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
so do you u the old fart will get a painful death?

You mean my horrible ex? He's not that old la. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's not up to us to judge who will die painfully or not, this is a person's karma. :smile:

I don't think anyone deserves to die painfully, then again, i'm saying this because i'm not a victim of injustice. I wouldn't know how the families of 911 for example feel.

Btw, if you are talking about the super-string theory, you would know that the other dimensions are compressed together. so i think it doesn't matter how many dimensions there are.