• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank u, WDA for getting me a job!

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first, before I turned 40, employment agency still gave me assignments.

Then it was Lau Goh SRP programme.

After that it was those economy shares and election bribes.

Then a housing agent got me to falsely declare an income, and buy a pigeon hole, and we upped the transaction price.

Then my legs lost strength and I needed an operation to remove tumors from my spine.

Then I got evicted from my flat, and the poodles that did it sent me to IMH. I stayed for 1 and a half years until my medisave ran out.

Now I'm running down the small profit from the sale of the flat whilst trying to find a source for a barbiturate, sodium pentobarbital. You see, my mobility is impaired, so I'm reluctant to fly.

Before all this, the story:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29751

so how did you get by during years of unemployment?