• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thai ppl are stupid ...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are wrong , thai look down on their own ppl , they dislike those dark skinned thai . i have alot of white skinned thai friends and they always tell me to beware of those dark skinned thai . why must they warn me about their own ppl if they are friendly and helpful ? not only they are naive about their own country politics and their king they also very superstition ..if those things they believe are not stupid , i dont know what is .

Looking down on own people is not specific to Thai. Thais from Issan area are regarded as poorer and more backward due to their common Laotian roots. But what really made fellow Thais look down on them are their prevalence in the bar-beer scene... you wouldn't need me to point out how disgusting those call girls are, chasing after any potential customer passing by. It is the same way that Sinkies look down on SPGs.

I do not know what circle of Thai friends you had, but if they warned you about the dark skinned Thai they are just being kind because they don't want you to be infected with 500 kinds of disease.

Talking about being naive about own country politics? Sinkies rank #1 in the world. Alternatively you could argue it is a matter of choice.

You are entitled to your opinion, but spare a thought for bros who have Thai friends or spouse when you start a thread with such header.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hate to say this, but you write like a 3 year old.

Looking down on own people is not specific to Thai. Thais from Issan area are regarded as poorer and more backward due to their common Laotian roots. But what really made fellow Thais look down on them are their prevalence in the bar-beer scene... you wouldn't need me to point out how disgusting those call girls are, chasing after any potential customer passing by. It is the same way that Sinkies look down on SPGs.

I do not know what circle of Thai friends you had, but if they warned you about the dark skinned Thai they are just being kind because they don't want you to be infected with 500 kinds of disease.

Talking about being naive about own country politics? Sinkies rank #1 in the world. Alternatively you could argue it is a matter of choice.

Nevertheless your act of starting a thread calling Thai people stupid is arrogant and mindless beyond any cure in modern medicine. I would not dwell into your constant hint of being a dashing cassanova or having a pretty (but maybe a little old) Japanese GF since anyone can dream of what he is as long as it is an internet persona... and i could understand this could perhaps give your frail ego a boost after several unsuccessful attempts in doing businesses in Thailand and Japan...

securedownload.jpg

does that make your mouth shut ...oh forgot to mention ..i do have a japanese wife as well ...oh i smell Jealousy here . want me to post you my house photo here ? and see how successful i am in japan ?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
securedownload.jpg

does that make your mouth shut ...oh forgot to mention ..i do have a japanese wife as well ...oh i smell Jealousy here . want me to post you my house photo here ? and see how successful i am in japan ?

Why would i need to be jealous??? Hahaha i have changed my wordings as i decided not to get into a fight.
Yes prove that you are successful and not a vagabond.. go on

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need to furnish marriage cert here. sbf is full of scammers and shitdiggers. should white out your wife's name too. now every leech out there is gonna look her up. c'mon man! thought you would be more careful than that! erase asap.

{on edit} too late. lemans quoted you and copied pic of cert in his reply. now he is in control of content and erasure on your part will do no good. her name and pic all over internet. your enemies and rivals will connect dots and dogs to you. be careful.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why would i need to be jealous??? Hahaha i have changed my wordings as i decided not to get into a fight.
Yes prove that you are successful and not a vagabond.. go on

you think im like ah ram just talk big here ? im not stupid like the thais or even you . exposed everything here ? my marriage certs alone is enough to keep your mouth shut .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no need to furnish marriage cert here. sbf is full of scammers and shitdiggers. should white out your wife's name too. now every leech out there is gonna look her up. c'mon man! thought you would be more careful than that! erase asap.

roger that , thanks ...theres tons of woman share my wife name in japan ....remember japan populations is not small :wink: if i wipe out my wife name , that idiot will even said my wife is a thai ...lol .

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't compare that behavior to me. I'm here not to prove I'm superior or not. I'm already very superior in real life. I'm not here to keep people's mouth shut. I'm here to keep people's mouth and mind open and keep chatting whenever we need to passtime.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't compare that behavior to me. I'm here not to prove I'm superior or not. I'm already very superior in real life. I'm not here to keep people's mouth shut. I'm here to keep people's mouth and mind open and keep chatting whenever we need to passtime.

ok fine ...which means you wont be having some romantic moment with my dog ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roger that , thanks ...theres tons of woman share my wife name in japan ....remember japan populations is not small :wink: if i wipe out my wife name , that idiot will even said my wife is a thai ...lol .

true. just like there are many choo choo trains.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

If someone is prepared to fork out $20 and do an online search via Sg's ROM using your wife's name, and tally with your surname - bingo.

Please get the moderator or whoever to remove it.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If someone is prepared to fork out $20 and do an online search via Sg's ROM using your wife's name, and tally with your surname - bingo.

Please get the moderator or whoever to remove it.

not to worry ..i dont stay in singapore ...even i do stay in singapore . the most they get is my name :wink:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whahahaha..good one . lucky me and my wife dont use facebook as well :wink:

How many singaporean are married to japanese lady?, how many singaporean with the surname Choo are residing in japan, if someone want to take time to track down, it is not very hard.

Hope you don't get offended, i just TCSS, it is better to be ignore than to be notice.

Let other think what they want, you do not need to proof anything to anyone here in cyberspace (SBF), we all come here TCSS.

Have a good night... :smile::smile::smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many singaporean are married to japanese lady?, how many singaporean with the surname Choo are residing in japan, if someone want to take time to track down, it is not very hard.

Hope you don't get offended, i just TCSS, it is better to be ignore than to be notice.

Let other think what they want, you do not need to proof anything to anyone here in cyberspace (SBF), we all come here TCSS.

Have a good night... :smile::smile::smile:

thanks ...i will bear that in mind ..dont have to proof anything here .