• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thai ppl are stupid ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i prefer Moogata, Suki then Jeem Joom because the first 2 allows participation while Jeem Joom just dump everything and then wait.....i always uncover the lid and eat like steamboat but kena scolding.....

Thank you man. You very kind. Some others anyhow minus my points, I also never offend them. Thank you man.

You are welcome .. Just keep on posting and speak your mind ..don't care what the others had said .. Happy posting :wink: cheers .

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so don't do business with thais?
When doing business with Thais or any nationalities, it comes down to who need who more? Some might get lucky and bluff, and get away.

Thais can be extremely unpredictable in business dealings and be prepare for many 'But' along the way. Best to use a trustable Thai to deal with another Thai. Overall, Thai businessmen are much easier to handle compare to PRC businessmen.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai biz is best. Just ask the gal how much, got overnite or not. If not bad looking 2000bht overnite on lah LOL

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai are only friendly towards tourist , they suck up to tourist cause they need tourist money . I stay in Thai for 2 years and I know it .

That is totally untrue. You stayed in Thailand for 2 years but it looks like you did not learn anything about Thailand. Thai people are friendly and helpful towards their own people anywhere in the world, very unlike Chinks who target to swindle their own people in foreign land.

Thai people are extremely naive in 2 aspects - 1 is the political sides they take despite knowing very well it only benefits a powerful few, 2 is their unquestioning reverence to their king, but i would not blanket label them as stupid. If i do that i will firstly label Sinkies as idiotic.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You forgot to add another one call Mai Pen Rai. :smile:

Oh No the Fatastic Four - cha-cha + jia-yen-yen + kraeng-jai + mai-bpen-rai = sure die liao-liao

I read that thais both the males and females tend to be causal with relationships like they don't mind having sex with someone they are fond of even if they are married. Pretty common even with filippinos, indonesians etc.

Jah I don't know where you read and I have to agree that Thailand is famous for its sex trade but to say that Thais generally are loose in their moral hmmmm I am not too sure if I can agree with this because this is something I don't see happening often in my few years working and living here.

You must be crazy to do business with them. They'll lose or waste your capital. Even Brits and Yanks are quite frightened. The Japs managed them well though.

I've been doing business with Thais for the past 12 years and past 6 years actually living here, sold my house sold my cars, I don't think I'm crazy not just me but also thousands of other Singaporeans and other foreigners who are successful here. If one is allowed to choose to do business with Thais, Indonesians and Chinese I believe the choice is pretty clear Thai. I also don't think I'm one of the minority lucky ones.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been doing business with Thais for the past 12 years and past 6 years actually living here, sold my house sold my cars, I don't think I'm crazy not just me but also thousands of other Singaporeans and other foreigners who are successful here. If one is allowed to choose to do business with Thais, Indonesians and Chinese I believe the choice is pretty clear Thai. I also don't think I'm one of the minority lucky ones.

Congrats on your success. I'd choose none of them except ethnic Chinese. But then again, that's my business. :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congrats on your success. I'd choose none of them except ethnic Chinese. But then again, that's my business. :wink:
IMHO, find the Chinese regardless of where they are from are the most toughest to deal with with the exception of SG Chinese.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
Real Sinkies can't even find the correct hole. There was this friend (sorry to call you real blurfluck Sinkie but you are and trust that you've improved) coming to tell that me his GF complained that his penis entered wrong hole, and asked me how to aim for the correct hole? I made him paid for a bottle of Chivas for further advice.

Failure of sex education. Problem with mainly female teachers?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMHO, find the Chinese regardless of where they are from are the most toughest to deal with with the exception of SG Chinese.
I 2nd that! Chinese overseas everywhere are shrewd...including thai chinese....sinkie Chinese are pathetic due to conditioning by pap. Li Ao's observation was spot on.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Failure of sex education. Problem with mainly female teachers?

Female teachers were good. You wouldn't want to know what happened to me with female teachers. Your bro would know but he's not around now.

Clarification: I'm not implicating that Fook Seng is a Scroobal clone. It's just coincidental.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't need a clone. I have abused, shit stirred, cause mayhem and the occasional contribution all with the same nick. I don't use one nick to tell people they can buy dinner for me, up them points and another few to abuse, cause mayhem and watch the fun.

I do understand that as your identity is known so you have to be careful. I think that is probably the reason why most of us hold back.

Clarification: I'm not implicating that Fook Seng is a Scroobal clone. It's just coincidental.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't need a clone. I have abused, shit stirred, cause mayhem and the occasional contribution all with the same nick. I don't use one nick to tell people they can buy dinner for me, up them points and another few to abuse, cause mayhem and watch the fun.

I do understand that as your identity is known so you have to be careful. I think that is probably the reason why most of us hold back.

Yes, I don't want further misunderstanding.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mookata design is based on advanced alien technology. shaped like a ufo, it allows heat to be evenly distributed across its surface. if it is perfectly parabolic with its focal point at the bottom where the heat source is, the heat distribution will be perfectly balanced. the purpose of this alien tech is to cook humans when hungry aliens descend from outer space for an occasional visit and sumptuous dinner. only fat humans apply as the oil collected is also used for exotic flavoring of alien dishes, and what better way to transport oil to home world when it is solidified and turned to lard. so charred azn, beware. they are ogling at you and your potential value of your lard. gms is a friend to these galactic gourmet gluttons, and he helped design the mookata.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is totally untrue. You stayed in Thailand for 2 years but it looks like you did not learn anything about Thailand. Thai people are friendly and helpful towards their own people anywhere in the world, very unlike Chinks who target to swindle their own people in foreign land.

Thai people are extremely naive in 2 aspects - 1 is the political sides they take despite knowing very well it only benefits a powerful few, 2 is their unquestioning reverence to their king, but i would not blanket label them as stupid. If i do that i will firstly label Sinkies as idiotic.

you are wrong , thai look down on their own ppl , they dislike those dark skinned thai . i have alot of white skinned thai friends and they always tell me to beware of those dark skinned thai . why must they warn me about their own ppl if they are friendly and helpful ?

not only they are naive about their own country politics and their king they also very superstition ..if those things they believe are not stupid , i dont know what is .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are wrong , thai look down on their own ppl , they dislike those dark skinned thai . i have alot of white skinned thai friends and they always tell me to beware of those dark skinned thai . why must they warn me about their own ppl if they are friendly and helpful ?

not only they are naive about their own country politics and their king they also very superstition ..if those things they believe are not stupid , i dont know what is .

Actually out of th3 4 main regions that thailand is divided into only 1 region should be fair skinned and those are from the north of thailand lose to the chinese border. Even though the other 3 main regions of thai are dark skinned i believe they are pretty different. Khun issan or the northeast have closer roots to cambodia and speak a type of thai that even most thais don't understand. The central thais those from bkk and surrounding regions are pretty tanned too. It's the southern thais that i believe not thais don't trust hence the saying khun tai(southern thais) jai dum have a black heart. I suppose it's due to the majority of southern thais being muslims and many thais especially in the 3 southernmost states like pattani in the malay peninsula are actually malays that took up the thai culture. Issan thais are dark skinned too but they are considered to be kind hearted amongst all thais but also the most backwards and more in tune with cambodia since it's closer to cambodia.

I do believe there's obviously going to be some sort of class divide amongst the thais especially if you notice most higher classed thais aren't really dark skinned but i don't believe it's just due to skin color. it's more likely due to which region of thailand they come from.

Last edited: