• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Thai ppl are stupid part 2 ;)

Why Thais respect their king so much that they even hang their king photo in their home ? No other country in the world do that .

Even when watching movie in the cinema half way suddenly everyone stand up when their stupid king appear on the screen .

hahaha, got meh? I only remember when watching movie, they will show the king MTV song, we all have to stand up, that's funny actually, but ok lah, go their country, embrace their culture lor

Yes , do what the Thai do when in Thai but that does not mean we have to think stupidly like them .

Why Thais respect their king so much that they even hang their king photo in their home ? No other country in the world do that .

japanese used to do exactly that before and during ww2. now they are not so stupid anymore. perhaps thais need a real god, oops good, spanking so they are not so worshippy anymore.

err... i think it is the beginning of the movie , not half way... get your facts right pls...

plus at 6pm, they also play songs their national songs in speakers. all those in mrt and parks need to keep still until the song finish.. kind of like you sing your sinkie national anthem during school and you have to stand still after a malay command.

imagine you jog half way, then you stand still, i dun give a fuck and still jog.

err... i think it is the beginning of the movie , not half way... get your facts right pls...

that's during the intermission when the king appears to tell everyone to take a leak so they don't pee in their seats flooding the theater.

should be before the beginning of the movie... just stand lah... follow them....

japanese used to do exactly that before and during ww2. now they are not so stupid anymore. perhaps thais need a real god, oops good, spanking so they are not so worshippy anymore.

The Japanese do that as well ? Thanks for the infor .

not only thai bah, if im not wrong, north koreans also do that putting up ah kim image almost everywhere.:biggrin: