• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai ppl are stupid part 2 ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why Thais respect their king so much that they even hang their king photo in their home ? No other country in the world do that .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even when watching movie in the cinema half way suddenly everyone stand up when their stupid king appear on the screen .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even when watching movie in the cinema half way suddenly everyone stand up when their stupid king appear on the screen .
hahaha, got meh? I only remember when watching movie, they will show the king MTV song, we all have to stand up, that's funny actually, but ok lah, go their country, embrace their culture lor

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha, got meh? I only remember when watching movie, they will show the king MTV song, we all have to stand up, that's funny actually, but ok lah, go their country, embrace their culture lor

Yes , do what the Thai do when in Thai but that does not mean we have to think stupidly like them .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Thais respect their king so much that they even hang their king photo in their home ? No other country in the world do that .

japanese used to do exactly that before and during ww2. now they are not so stupid anymore. perhaps thais need a real god, oops good, spanking so they are not so worshippy anymore.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

err... i think it is the beginning of the movie , not half way... get your facts right pls...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
plus at 6pm, they also play songs their national songs in speakers. all those in mrt and parks need to keep still until the song finish.. kind of like you sing your sinkie national anthem during school and you have to stand still after a malay command.

imagine you jog half way, then you stand still, i dun give a fuck and still jog.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
err... i think it is the beginning of the movie , not half way... get your facts right pls...

that's during the intermission when the king appears to tell everyone to take a leak so they don't pee in their seats flooding the theater.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that's during the intermission when the king appears to tell everyone to take a leak so they don't pee in their seats flooding the theater.

should be before the beginning of the movie... just stand lah... follow them....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
japanese used to do exactly that before and during ww2. now they are not so stupid anymore. perhaps thais need a real god, oops good, spanking so they are not so worshippy anymore.

The Japanese do that as well ? Thanks for the infor .

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not only thai bah, if im not wrong, north koreans also do that putting up ah kim image almost everywhere.:biggrin: