• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tgif!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey it's TGIF! Chill guys! :smile:

First time into Thai pop. Dunno the language but that's what subtitles are for right. :biggrin:

Airborne - Kwaam Top Suthai (The Final Answer)

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pooioZkUXzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch CNBC with my date tonite? :eek:

Mai lah, she said b4 she scared of watching Thai horror shows one! :eek: :eek:

Think her fav cable channel is MTV Thailand! :eek:

Piper so hot meh? OK will make a note to watch it next thu! :biggrin:

U can go to your tiger's house tonite and spend the nite watching CNBC. :eek:

Hey, did u watch Covert Affairs last night with Piper Perabo?
Told u u would like her. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ooi ah heng, tgif, gt go meet ur siam bu or not?
:biggrin:

tonite im going to have a gd rest.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIS finally!

We f**king did it! Well almost lah even though I was in the most stupor state by far in all of our dates. Common sense prevailed in the end! :biggrin:

I saw her smiles again and I was happy. Genuine smiles that she don't want u to see.

She finally said 'yes' to being my gf, whatever that means. And I read it w a big dose of salt. Lastly, I felt a tinge of sadness from her at the end & I don't wanna speculate....

P/S the above had happened and was documented while I was in a state of stupor.

jw5

Loyal
She finally said 'yes' to being my gf, whatever that means. And I read it w a big dose of salt. Lastly, I felt a tinge of sadness from her at the end & I don't wanna speculate....

P/S the above had happened and was documented while I was in a state of stupor.

Congratulations bro. But please do tread carefully.

Btw, don't forget to watch Piper Parebo in Covert Affairs, you might change your mind after that. :wink:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations bro. But please do tread carefully.

Bro thanks for the advise. Upon reflection, I am still adhering to my rules I set out at the start - doing silly things and all. I believe I can cut if called to lah.

In the meantime, it's TGIF again! :biggrin:

Btw, don't forget to watch Piper Parebo in Covert Affairs, you might change your mind after that. :wink:

Sh*t! I forgot to watch again! Last night went out with kakis! Next Thursday perhaps? :p

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sai..... watch yes or no, the gal very de chio, hehehhe

[video=youtube;sqye1h0346E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqye1h0346E[/video]

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIS!

Finally got mood & time to go meet her again, or so I thought.

At the end of the date, she said "I scare you" because I am not smiiling. That got me smiling though. :rolleyes:

Must be some words I said at the start & the mentally-draining work schedule last week has finally taken its toll on me. And not to mention the gruelling MMA sparring sessions I put myself through today. (watch out, clinton666! :rolleyes:)

OK so I didn't turn up. But she was frank and was spot on! I like!

Damn I owe her an apology! :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIS!

Finally got to see her and said "sorry" in her native tongue for what happened last week. But my Thai damn cui, alamak bro never taught me the proper intonation. :p

I've been pondering whether I should continue to carry this baby but this game of right brain/left brain teaser & doing silly things are still too much fun for me to end it yet. :biggrin: