• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tgif!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious bro, thanks for the reminder it's TGIF again! :smile:

I already planned swee swee liao what to do tonight but will leave a bit to chance. Last I know my date's maternal relative may be paying her a visit, so she may not be free. Will try ask her out anyway. :p

yes it is TGIF.
go KTV pub or Club Avatar?:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Serious bro, thanks for the reminder it's TGIF again! :smile:

I already planned swee swee liao what to do tonight but will leave a bit to chance. Last I know my date's maternal relative may be paying her a visit, so she may not be free. Will try ask her out anyway. :p

If your date or her maternal relative looks anything like that tiger in the other thread, u probably shouldn't. :o

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That ah dog's pic is typical tiger make-up look. :biggrin:

I've seen my date with zero make-up a couple of times. :o

My oh my.... :p

If your date or her maternal relative looks anything like that tiger in the other thread, u probably shouldn't. :o

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walao eh, now u got rid of that irritating gf, u chiong all the time isit, Singyeh? :biggrin:
dun lidat say leh.:o
im juz finding someone to sayang me lah.:biggrin:

tonite go ktv pub see syt waitress. letz rock n roll.:biggrin:
forget to add is ah lian syt waitress. hahaha

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
dun tink itz poly type.
most likely drop out, still young. imo, not streetsmart enuff.....wahahaha:biggrin:

Not streetsmart?
Did she start every conversation with 'hi there" and then talk in point form? :biggrin:

Seriously bros, be careful of those young ones.
Even if they are not under-age, they can become really clingy and troublesome. :o
Father mother grandparents all get involved is also a possibility. :eek:

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not streetsmart?
Did she start every conversation with 'hi there" and then talk in point form? :biggrin:
bro, it is definitely not tat streetsmart.:biggrin:
Seriously bros, be careful of those young ones.
Even if they are not under-age, they can become really clingy and troublesome. :o
bro im single and free. no worries de.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIF!

I finally held her hand and had a good look at her palm in the midst of things. Who looks at the palm anyway? :smile:

How's your TGIF, bro n_f? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
It's TGIF!

I finally held her hand and had a good look at her palm in the midst of things. Who looks at the palm anyway? :smile:

It's not to look at the palm, it's to look at the finger to see if got wedding ring ornot................

So your tiger got bf or hubby or not? :o

jw5

Loyal
the waitress off leh, wrong timing.:( but no worries still have other SYT waitress to chat and drink wif.:biggrin:
the waitress damn sexy lor, long slim legs with short tight skirt. woohoo :biggrin:

So did u get lucky singyeh? :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was looking at her fingers and palm for a reason. I am happy with what I saw.

Ring? Got lah, on her middle finger. :biggrin:

It's not to look at the palm, it's to look at the finger to see if got wedding ring ornot................

So your tiger got bf or hubby or not? :o