• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terrorism activities : 'heightened alert' in Singapore

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Terrorists encourage themselves,,,they should look at themselves 1st,.,..

Terrorist created by US and western allies. If they did not invade and killed million of innocents, they wont be any "terrorist". All those migrants and asylum seekers are caused by warmongers xtian US and allies warmongers. Lied to the world on WMD...but found none. Whos going to pay for those innocent lives?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran 9:29

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
HatefulKoran-June2017.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only Buddhist Dalai Lama gave tributes to the Prophet. Even a xtian Protestant Reverend had so much good things to say about our beloved Prophet Muhammad, pbuh.

1606443091605.png

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1606464531765.png

< Armstrong, 'Muhammad: A Prophet for Our Time'

NEAL CONAN, host:

This is TALK OF THE NATION. I'm Neal Conan, in Washington.

ANDREW: I'm a Coptic priest. This means I'm an Egyptian priest, Christian priest. And I have seen a rather harsh side of the Islam in the last 50 years, as your guest is saying. And there is a claim that the Prophet Muhammad is the best man ever born or walked on Earth, but his practices with women are really put (unintelligible) to shame.

He - Muhammad married a six-year-old girl and had unusual sexual practices with her until she was nine years old before he consummated the marriage. Can you please speak to that?

Ms. ARMSTRONG: Yes. First of all, no - not one of the great world religions has been good for women. They've all sort of fallen down on this. But this story about I think - I presume you're referring to Aisha. He did marry the child, but this was common practice in the pre-modern world and it continued in Europe well into the early modern period.

Dynastic marriages were made between minors often in absentia. And Aisha continued, the historian Tabary(ph) said, because of her youth to live in her parent's home until she was into puberty. And then she moved in with the other wives.

Muhammad actually was very, very keen on the emancipation of women. He liked women. He liked their company. He did his own chores. He mended his own clothes. And he took - used to take women along with him on his military campaigns and would ask their advice and listen to them very seriously.

He - the Koran introduced legislation on women's behalf that women in the West wouldn't get until the 19th century, giving women rights of inheritance and divorce; that certainly wasn't the case in Europe at that time. But he couldn't take all his followers with him.

https://www.npr.org/transcripts/6549530

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage Age In Ancient World

*Ancient Rome
The age of lawful consent to a marriage was 12 for girls and 14 for boys.[9] Most Roman women seem to have married in their late teens to early twenties, but noble women married younger than those of the lower classes, and an aristocratic girl was expected to be virgin until her first marriage

*Ancient India
Arranged marriage is a tradition in the societies of the Indian subcontinent . We, therefore, examined the recorded data from the writings of the authoritative Indian legislators during the period between ca.500 B.C. and 500 A.D. to study the trend in menarcheal age. The age of puberty was at 12 although full completion of puberty took place at age 16. The present day data differed from the ancient data being 0.8-1.2 yrs. and 2.2-2.4 yrs.

*Ancient China
According to descriptions in “The Rites of Zhou” and later annotations, a man’s marriageable age ranged from 20 to 30 and a woman’s from 15 to 20 before the Qin Dynasty (the 3rd century BC). After the Warring States Period (475-221BC), the marriageable age for girls was lowered due to the shortage of workforce caused by frequent wars. Later saw a gradual rise in marriageable age in the following dynasties. Moreover, the gap in age had to be appropriate, and that was a
great concern for the parents. Any man who was married to a wife more than 10 or 12 years younger than him or vice versa would be held up to ridicule.

*Ancient Arab Holy Saint
Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 year old before reaching puberty. Even by ancient time standard around the world, 6 year old is considered as under age. Muhammad has sex with an underage girl by ancient world standard.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
By ancient standard 1400 years, Muhammad was less than perfect. Yet he is considered a perfect islamic role model.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Testimonials and tributes from well know Professors, doctors, authors, historians etc etc, were more reliable then some half past six retard. :roflmao:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 299, 300, 301
In-book reference : Book 6, Hadith 6

Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to. fondle me While in I`tikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

حَدَّثَنَا قَبِيصَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَغْتَسِلُ أَنَا وَالنَّبِيُّ، صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنْ إِنَاءٍ وَاحِدٍ، كِلاَنَا جُنُبٌ‏.‏ وَكَانَ يَأْمُرُنِي فَأَتَّزِرُ، فَيُبَاشِرُنِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ‏.‏ وَكَانَ يُخْرِجُ رَأْسَهُ إِلَىَّ وَهُوَ مُعْتَكِفٌ، فَأَغْسِلُهُ وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ‏.‏

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Testimonials and tributes from well know Professors, doctors, authors, historians etc etc, were more reliable then some half past six retard. :roflmao:
Abang, with all due respect of course, you mean Mohammad existed?! Not a made up character to jazz up the Quran?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://keatschinese.com/china-culture-resources/general-standards-of-ancient-chinese-marriage-age/

GENERAL STANDARDS OF ANCIENT CHINESE MARRIAGE: AGE

The 1st consideration was age. The prospective couple should be about the same marriageable age, which meant that on the one hand, they had to be old enough to live as husband and wife; while on the other hand, there should be a proper gap in age so that they would enjoy a harmonious marriage life.

According to descriptions in “The Rites of Zhou” and later annotations, a man’s marriageable age ranged from 20 to 30 and a woman’s from 15 to 20 before the Qin Dynasty (the 3rd century BC). After the Warring States Period (475-221BC), the marriageable age for girls was lowered due to the shortage of workforce caused by frequent wars. Later saw a gradual rise in marriageable age in the following dynasties. Moreover, the gap in age had to be appropriate, and that was a great concern for the parents. Any man who was married to a wife more than 10 or 12 years younger than him or vice versa would be held up to ridicule.

Exceptions in the age consideration:
A. “Success in imperial examinations naturally brings pretty woman as wife”
Age is one of the most important standards of ancient Chinese marriage. Yet there are exceptions. From the Sui and Tang Dynasties on (after the 7th century), the scholars, whether poor or rich, took imperial civil examinations as the main ladder of their official careers. Only by passing the imperial examination, can they get the title and honor they want and realize the largest dream of a scholar. With a firm belief of “Success in imperial examinations naturally brings pretty woman as wife”, these scholars focused all their attention on their studies and repeatedly postponed their marriage. They did not get married until they had either succeeded in the examinations or become totally dispirited with their failure. In this way, many husbands were far older than their wives. It was also very common for a poor man to remain single until his middle age because he was unable to afford the betrothal gifts.

B. The custom of child marriage

It was also common for a wife to be far older than her husband due to the custom of child marriage. In a so-called child marriage, a well-to-do family usually adopted a girl from a poor family as their prospective daughter-in-law when their son was still a toddler and held the wedding for them when their son came of age. At that time, this brought benefits for both sides. The husband’s family received a cheap labor and saved on betrothal gifts as well. And the wife’s family was spared the trouble of bringing their daughter up and saved the cost of her dowry as well. This practice came into being in the Three Kingdoms Period (220-280) and developed into a custom in the Song and Yuan dynasties (the 10th-14th century). However, there were many folk songs criticizing the absurdity of this practice, e.g. “An 18-year-old wife had to take her 1-year-old baby husband to bed every day, who cried for milk in the night. Feeling annoyed, she slapped the baby and cried, ‘I am your wife, not your mother.’” This practice collapsed with the collapse of the feudal society.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran 64:8
And indeed, you are of a great moral character.

Question: Why does a man who kept sex slaves and fcuked a 9 year old child consider as a great moral character?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abang, with all due respect of course, you mean Mohammad existed?! Not a made up character to jazz up the Quran?

Of course the Prophet pbuh do exist. Then why u tink so many people badmouthed the Prophet? :cautious: Tere were also letters bearing His seals are extant and preserved.

His seal and personal belongings are in shrines and different museums and can be seen. Some of these letters are kept in the Istanbul Topkapi Museum while the Medinah Museum in Saudi Arabia keeps the original copies of these letters.

His descendants through His Blessed daughter Sayyedah Fatima binte Muhammad (Peace be upon Her & Her Family) can be found all over the world.

His holy grave is in Madinah and His history can be easily traced through relics and geographical and historical accounts.

The Prophet, pbuh, Original letter to Heraclius, the Byzantine emperor from 610 to 641

1606626461811.png

1606626168421.png

Last edited: