• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terrorism activities : 'heightened alert' in Singapore

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the damage done on their economy. Buildings, schools, institutions, hospitals, Museum etc etc etc...all completely destroyed by evil war mongers western powers! Millions of migrants and asylum seekers were caused by those warmongers.
Mudslimes doing the same in ang mor lands. N alot of destruction was caused by mudslimes themselves. Guess times were better in iraq during Saddam Hussein. Afterall the mudslimes supported him despite his killing of Iraqis

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudslimes doing the same in ang mor lands. N alot of destruction was caused by mudslimes themselves. Guess times were better in iraq during Saddam Hussein. Afterall the mudslimes supported him despite his killing of Iraqis

Nope. The damage done to the Muslims far more than wat Muslims did to the West. When was the last time a Muslim country invaded a xtian country? But the xtian West still fighting and killing innocent muslims in Syria, Afghanistan etc etc..

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. The damage done to the Muslims far more than wat Muslims did to the West. When was the last time a Muslim country invaded a xtian country? But the xtian West still fighting and killing innocent muslims in Syria, Afghanistan etc etc..
Arent mudslimes invading Europe now? N its also mudslimes killing mudslimes ...dont just blame the west .

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arent mudslimes invading Europe now? N its also mudslimes killing mudslimes ...dont just blame the west .

Hw can i not blame the West esp xtian USA? Just one example. I have alot though. Without green light fm Security council n UN...US went ahead n invaded Iraq on the pretext teres WMD. Result..None. So whos going to ans for those million of innocent deaths? Whole economy sunk! Mayhem! Wheres the justice?

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hw can i not blame the West esp xtian USA? Just one example. I have alot though. Without green light fm Security council n UN...US went ahead n invaded Iraq on the pretext teres WMD. Result..None. So whos going to ans for those million of innocent deaths? Whole economy sunk! Mayhem! Wheres the justice?
Did iraq get the Green light from the UN to invade iran? N the iraqis themselves did not want to rebuild after the war as they were fighting each other plus the yanks..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did iraq get the Green light from the UN to invade iran? N the iraqis themselves did not want to rebuild after the war as they were fighting each other plus the yanks..

Everyone know whos the main culprit...whos idea to invade Iran. Only u trying not to answer to the real issue. Everyone know Saddam was a puppet and Bush the one who ordered the invasion of Iraq. No green light was given.

How can the Iraqis rebuilt when theres civil war? U jolly well know after an invasion, those warmongers would left the country leaving behind nothing but destruction. Leaving a vacuum and for sure there will be pro and anti Saddam factions fighting. So please use some of ur cow sense and dont talk like a 6 yr old.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in fact ,Modi supporters are indian diaspora based in US and UK ..and i am reliably informed in sinkie as well

so much so that I had learnt our Indian TV and Radio stations are indirectly supporting Modi hindu extremism

but since its Muslim radicalisation that is played for the public consumption, local Hindu radicalisation gets no attention at all here

for eg ,ever notice how LTTE or the tamil tigers supporters are dealt in malusia as compared to locally ?

FYI ,most of our so called indian ministers are actually ethnically the same lot as the Tamil Tigers from Sri Lanka ...Malaysia has none ,except for Sambanthan ,the former MIC chief ,all further MIC chiefs and non of the malaysian indian ministers are from this Sri Lankan Tamils ethnically ...Whreas ,here in sinkieland, from Rajaretnam to Tharman of PAP were and are the same people as the Tamil Tigers of Sri Lanka

and its also a fact that terroriam in sri Lanka was largely financed by sri lankan tamil diaspora ,particularly from UK and Canada

how than can we assume tamil tigers symapathisers are non existence in sinkiland but had been arrested in malusia for terrorism?

Tamil Tigers: Suicide Bombing Innovators

Robert Pape, director of the Chicago Project on Suicide Terrorism, examines the decades-long war in Sri Lanka with the Tamil Tigers. The group is reported to have invented the suicide vest, and made suicide bombing their trademark.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104391493

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone know whos the main culprit...whos idea to invade Iran. Only u trying not to answer to the real issue. Everyone know Saddam was a puppet and Bush the one who ordered the invasion of Iraq. No green light was given.

How can the Iraqis rebuilt when theres civil war? U jolly well know after an invasion, those warmongers would left the country leaving behind nothing but destruction. Teres a vacuum left and for sure there will be pro and anti Saddam factions. So please use some of ur cow sense and dont talk like a 6 yr old.
you are absolutrly right

it was not only in US and Isreal interest that Iraq went to war with iran , but because of kingdoms such as saudi and kuwait too

the fear was revolution which took place in iran could spread to Saudi and kuwait ..which is not in the interest of US and Isreal as well

such that ,this war by iraq was financed by Kuwait and others ...than iraq being unable to win the war , kuwait wanted its money back which led to iraq invasion of Kuwait because iraq wanted the oil price increased so that it can pay back kuwait but Kuwait blocked it

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are absolutrly right

it was not only in US and Isreal interest that Iraq went to war with iran , but because of kingdoms such as saudi and kuwait too

the fear was revolution which took place in iran could spread to Saudi and kuwait ..which is not in the interest of US and Isreal as well

such that ,this war by iraq was financed by Kuwait and others ...than iraq being unable to win the war , kuwait wanted its money back which led to iraq invasion of Kuwait because iraq wanted the oil price increased so that it can pay back kuwait but Kuwait blocked it

US have high stakes in Saud. But they have no balls to direct confrontation with Persia. Latter still standing tall...along with NK. :biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tamil Tigers: Suicide Bombing Innovators

Robert Pape, director of the Chicago Project on Suicide Terrorism, examines the decades-long war in Sri Lanka with the Tamil Tigers. The group is reported to have invented the suicide vest, and made suicide bombing their trademark.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104391493
before islam was synamous with terrorism, it was the LTTE who were the terrorist synonymous with suicide bombings

and LTTE had no means to finance itself if not for its diaspora overseas ..and we had many in Sinkiland, i mean sri lanka tamils aka ceylonese...they were our ministers ,judges and many more

but Sinkie or PAP had no records of linking our local tamil sri lankans with terroriam or at lesst as sympathisers whreas malusia has ,even very recently

its peculiar and strange that while poor bangladeshis who were practically under detention for covid 19 are arrested for terrorist activities but none of our sri Lankan tamils were even remotely associated with terrorism

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can the Iraqis rebuilt when theres civil war? U jolly well know after an invasion, those warmongers would left the country leaving behind nothing but destruction. Leaving a vacuum and for sure there will be pro and anti Saddam factions fighting. So please use some of ur cow sense and dont talk like a 6 yr old.
Civil war bcos they choose too. N anyway typical mudslime replies ..blame yanks for everything...but will never own up to owns fuck ups. Typical retarded m&d excuse for everything

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Civil war bcos they choose too. N anyway typical mudslime replies ..blame yanks for everything...but will never own up to owns fuck ups. Typical retarded m&d excuse for everything

So many ME countries invaded by xtian US and western allies. And u said i blamed yankee for everything? Typical retarded amdk xtians balls carrier excuse for everything.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
before islam was synamous with terrorism, it was the LTTE who were the terrorist synonymous with suicide bombings

and LTTE had no means to finance itself if not for its diaspora overseas ..and we had many in Sinkiland, i mean sri lanka tamils aka ceylonese...they were our ministers ,judges and many more

but Sinkie or PAP had no records of linking our local tamil sri lankans with terroriam or at lesst as sympathisers whreas malusia has ,even very recently

its peculiar and strange that while poor bangladeshis who were practically under detention for covid 19 are arrested for terrorist activities but none of our sri Lankan tamils were even remotely associated with terrorism

End of the day so long the suspects are Muslims, they will be interrogated/investigated for terrorist acts. The non Muslims will not be interrogated for terrorism.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many ME countries invaded by xtian US and western allies. And u said i blamed yankee for everything? Typical retarded amdk xtians balls carrier excuse for everything.
U are the one seeking excuses.. as if the ME is one united mudslimes entity. U think Saudis etc do not support the so called invasions?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are the one seeking excuses.. as if the ME is one united mudslimes entity. U think Saudis etc do not support the so called invasions?

Dont shift goal post. Stick to the topic. Do u agree US invade/intervene in ME countries? Do u agree they massacred million of innocents? I can provide proof.