• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teacher from top school committed indecent acts on 15-year-old female student

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - A teacher from one of Singapore's top schools entered into a relationship with a female student and committed indecent acts on her at his workplace.

On one occasion, he slipped his hand underneath her pinafore and touched her private parts. On another occasion, he pressed his body against hers and said: "I can do anything now."

The offences took place in 2011, when she was 15 years old and he was 36.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...d-indecent-acts-on-15-year-old-female-student

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
is sg now considered pedophilia hub?

You are the Q Anon supporter
hqdefault.jpg
, racist fucker. Mexicans coming to say hello. Expect alot of broken windows, cars with no tires like your native stockton fucker

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
SINGAPORE - A teacher from one of Singapore's top schools entered into a relationship with a female student and committed indecent acts on her at his workplace.

On one occasion, he slipped his hand underneath her pinafore and touched her private parts. On another occasion, he pressed his body against hers and said: "I can do anything now."

The offences took place in 2011, when she was 15 years old and he was 36.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...d-indecent-acts-on-15-year-old-female-student
Why do these people have a fixation with under-aged girls? They wouldn't know what to do or how to please a man! I like mine experienced and with a single-mindedness to please me. I am already old, so I want to do as little as possible.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do these people have a fixation with under-aged girls? They wouldn't know what to do or how to please a man! I like mine experienced and with a single-mindedness to please me. I am already old, so I want to do as little as possible.
Underage and under skirt...deprived cos at university level if a girl goes out with you on a date and you initiate actions such as initiating a make out you can be liable for molest and sexual assault...in most other countries a nightcap is usually initiated before an invitation to spend the night over...not only the men mind you those girls who go to gyms nowadays are also looking for action...no damsel in sports bra and lycra pants are just going to the gym for strictly workouts...too bad most have attitude and repeat above paragraph

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Underage and under skirt...deprived cos at university level if a girl goes out with you on a date and you initiate actions such as initiating a make out you can be liable for molest and sexual assault...in most other countries a nightcap is usually initiated before an invitation to spend the night over...not only the men mind you those girls who go to gyms nowadays are also looking for action...no damsel in sports bra and lycra pants are just going to the gym for strictly workouts...too bad most have attitude and repeat above paragraph
Duly noted. I should join a few gyms. Or are you able to advise which gym?:biggrin: