• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teacher from top school committed indecent acts on 15-year-old female student

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
top or bottom ?

interesting story development, case took place in 2011, victim graduated likely 2012, victim joined school as relief teacher in 2014, developed eating disorder, ceased communication with accused in 2016, and victim finally reported the case in 2018? I’m assuming that male teacher had continued to teach in that particular school.

sounds like a classic case of unrequited love... poor little girl...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I’m too worn out for gym memberships, such a pity
Actually me also. But for the sake of having "action" in that target rich environment, we should consider. Can always stick to lifting 1kg to 2kg dumb bells, or just lie on yoga mats to rest.

Last edited:

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually me also. But for the sake having "action" in that target rich environment, we should consider. Can always stick to lifting 1kg to 2kg dumb bells, or just lie on yoga mats to rest.

HEE HEE HEE I am still celebrating FAT FUCK's demise, and your misery. So delicious

Ej7DsttXkAEAvkp.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do these people have a fixation with under-aged girls? They wouldn't know what to do or how to please a man! I like mine experienced and with a single-mindedness to please me. I am already old, so I want to do as little as possible.
The offender is not old and can do a lot of action, that is the difference.