• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Chuan Jin implores Singaporeans to work ‘smarter’

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me see if there is any irregularity here. Bros who are employed and paid a salary worked overtime because of spending too much office hour on SBF. They are not paid extra for their OT from what I understand. So that seems OK because they are using their own time.

Now Kinana owns her own business but spends her full time replying to several threads at the same time in SBF. She pays herself a salary for the time spent in SBF and charges as cost to the business. The business, in turn, pays a lower tax because of this. Let us think carefully. Is there something irregular about this?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me see if there is any irregularity here. Bros who are employed and paid a salary worked overtime because of spending too much office hour on SBF. They are not paid extra for their OT from what I understand. So that seems OK because they are using their own time.

Now Kinana owns her own business but spends her full time replying to several threads at the same time in SBF. She pays herself a salary for the time spent in SBF and charges as cost to the business. The business, in turn, pays a lower tax because of this. Let us think carefully. Is there something irregular about this?

TCJ can solve this by hiring Kinana

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCJ is spot on. These singkies are playing on SBF during working hours and end up working longer hours.

You feel smart stealing company time during office hours n doing overtime as a result?

Nothin wrong in surfin SBF during working hours.. Even my Ang Moh boss check on his FB account during office hours.. If our work already finished and we have some spare time in the office, why not surf the net? Then spare time do what..???? PCC inside the office ahh????

Don't work hard.. Work Smart!!!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothin wrong in surfin SBF during working hours.. Even my Ang Moh boss check on his FB account during office hours.. If our work already finished and we have some spare time in the office, why not surf the net? Then spare time do what..???? PCC inside the office ahh????

Don't work hard.. Work Smart!!!

You worship your angmo boss?
Both you n your anymore boss are stupid

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You worship your angmo boss?
Both you n your anymore boss are stupid

Did I said I worship him? My boss never make noise why you make noise? You're the one who is stupid.. I pity those workers under you..