• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Tan Chuan-Jin: A man 'with a heart for the poor, the elderly and especially those from BROKEN FAMILIES'

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tcj.png

fa-tcj-20170905.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/politi...r-poor-elderly-and-those-from-broken-families

TCJ2_16.jpg

tan%20chuan-jin%20and%20cheng%20li%20hui%20mp.jpg

image_from_ios.jpg

rrtcjclh1707_26.jpg

redwire-singapore-tan-chuan-jin-cheng-li-hui-x34.jpg

28516610_1995922820435414_7739734872766984818_o-copy.jpeg

MSN-Featured2.png

tcj-cheng-li-hui-cover.png

20231707_parliament.jpg

speaker-tan-chuan-jin-mp-cheng-li-hui-resign-over-matters-v0-e-x73qpmxpMWBG198Z6KW0V6yTByNfjfGMGkAncEZ2s.jpg

redwire-singapore-tan-chuan-jin-cheng-li-hui-x2.jpg

AA1dXd51.img

240eb550-2463-11ee-867f-a2805669f2b2

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One's IQ must be quite low to believe this bullshit propaganda by the PAP regime. Those SPH propagandists are not journalists, do not trust them to report truth.

Oh, and who can forget this corrupt keling involved in the 'restructuring' of the SPH?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant dig out old news to harass me your benefactor that fight Malaysian Indian to hire your own kind sinkie Cantonese bitch proves youself to be evil ingrate dog that do not deserve the goodness and kindness of hokkien heroes. Pui!
Anyway the woman is teochew mp that Cantonese dog @UltimaOnline @poore etc pretend don’t know and the hokkien mp man sure beat your own kind @iamnobody Cantonese ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy to use married woman for easy exit hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway the woman is teochew mp that Cantonese dog @UltimaOnline @poore etc pretend don’t know and the hokkien mp man sure beat your own kind @iamnobody Cantonese ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy to use married woman for easy exit hahahaha
Cantonese dog ADULTERER @iamnobody with easy exit cheap dao Tao strategy is proven 低级中的低级贱中之贱indeed no wonder his cheap mouth say loud loud no such thing as marriage non consumption while dare not swear. Everything that Cantonese dogs @musclepower @UltimaOnline @Pinkieslut @Cottonmouth @Balls2U etc accused me is always proven what they and their cheap women are themselves hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to your LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese dog prostitute descendant mouth that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin while I dare to swear big big. Pui!
Oh ya the other Cantonese dog prostitute descendant attacking me as one @musclepower always state only half the story keep twisting that I said they don’t dare to swear means I am virgin while conveniently don’t mention I dare to swear if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. @musclepower 低级中的低级贱中之贱again.