• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Take this...... it works

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still want to try lah.

Seriously @ginfreely I have been trying my best to be friendly with you.

Your my lunch thread was very good. Those people come in to insult you etc.....seriously I wanted to delete all that. But since Aug 6 2021 when you wrote those things...honestly they hurt. But yeah I decided just leave you alone lah.

So what am I to you @ginfreely? Am I a friend? Neutral observer? or Foe? Let me know so I know what to do going forward.
Seriously all along you reminded me of kt latha who apologised to me then stabbed me badly three years later. And your recent actions double confirmed that. Who wants to be friend with kt latha? Many others like son of hooker @glockman jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth clone will want to, but not me.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don’t get personal in discussion but if people start to insult my body parts or me a slut and hooker then don’t blame me for returning insults.

I agree with you. I would also be very angry and pissed if people were to post such graphic disgusting stuff.

I have told @Leongsam many times as well I do not agree with the stuff they post about you and feel the practice should stop.

@ginfreely how you can help is if you not retaliate and not respond to these people. That way they are the ones totally spamming and you have done nothing to perpetuate it. It would give me more justification to delete their stuff.

@Leongsam has previously said before if we delete here and there, then it appears we take sides. And then things get worse. I agree as well.

As this instance has shown. One of the mods (not me) deleted your stuff. So obviously you feel like you are the losing party and the mod is against you and on the side of those abusing you.

hence why I agree to some extent leaving EVERYTHING alone might be better less work as well.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Seriously all along you reminded me of kt latha who apologised to me then stabbed me badly three years later. And your recent actions double confirmed that. Who wants to be friend with kt latha? Many others like son of hooker @glockman jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth clone will want to, but not me.

ginfreely, I tell you sincerely I have not done anything negative toward you.

If you wish to believe that I am doing that I cannot stop you. but seriously where is the evidence?

If anything I am on your side.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. I would also be very angry and pissed if people were to post such graphic disgusting stuff.

I have told @Leongsam many times as well I do not agree with the stuff they post about you and feel the practice should stop.

@ginfreely how you can help is if you not retaliate and not respond to these people. That way they are the ones totally spamming and you have done nothing to perpetuate it. It would give me more justification to delete their stuff.

@Leongsam has previously said before if we delete here and there, then it appears we take sides. And then things get worse. I agree as well.

As this instance has shown. One of the mods (not me) deleted your stuff. So obviously you feel like you are the losing party and the mod is against you and on the side of those abusing you.

hence why I agree to some extent leaving EVERYTHING alone might be better less work as well.
Ya of course that’s my point. Obviously if sons of hookers‘ spams of me being a hooker are all left intact then my spams should not be deleted too. And @Leongsam ‘s SHUT THE FUCK UP sentence should be applied to sons of hookers too, not just me. But looks like he is son of hooker that sides other sons of hookers.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ya of course that’s my point. Obviously if sons of hookers‘ spams of me being a hooker are all left intact then my spams should not be deleted too. And @Leongsam ‘s SHUT THE FUCK UP sentence should be applied to sons of hookers too, not just me. But obviously son of hooker sides each other.

yes I totally agree with you.

Honestly, sincerely, seriously. I DID NOT delete your posts. I suspect it might have been @Leongsam

I did see several reports from @bigcockman about your posts as spamming. I left it in the queue. I dare not touch. Just leave it alone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely, I tell you sincerely I have not done anything negative toward you.

If you wish to believe that I am doing that I cannot stop you. but seriously where is the evidence?

If anything I am on your side.
It’s ok I think I must learn from wise and smartest @jw5 to say no one is on trial no need for me to prove anything. Anyway sons of hookers no need prove just smear me a slut and hooker got all kinds of supporters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes I totally agree with you.

Honestly, sincerely, seriously. I DID NOT delete your posts. I suspect it might have been @Leongsam

I did see several reports from @bigcockman about your posts as spamming. I left it in the queue. I dare not touch. Just leave it alone.
So @Leongsam is the double standard hypocrite bastard son of hooker deleting my posts but not sons of hookers spams of me? Could be indeed. Or @zhihau also possible as he did target me before too.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@ginfreely

Please answer my question.

What am I to you? Friend? Neutral? Foe?

Last time you told me to fuck off and not talk to you anymore.

It is up to you what you want. If you say I am foe and that I am evil and what not. I have to disagree with you. And I will just go back to put you on my ignore list.

I honestly did not and will not delete your posts. I mean what I say when I totally leave you alone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am talking about all my posts on 26 August night that I sacrificed my trading time to spam to seek justice against sons of hookers spamming evil filthy lies of me Very Kind Lady a virgin as a dirty slut and whore and all my replies get deleted while their spams remained intact. Look at my trading graph thread is the best proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am talking about all my posts on 26 August night that I sacrificed my trading time to spam to seek justice against sons of hookers spamming evil filthy lies of me Very Kind Lady a virgin as a dirty slut and whore and all my replies get deleted while their spams remained intact. Look at my trading graph thread is the best proof.
The sons of hookers @LaoTze @Cottonmouth spams are all there while my replies to them are gone.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I can see 5 of your posts that might have been moderated Aug 26 (yesterday)

If you PM me I can send you. I tried PM you but cannot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely

Please answer my question.

What am I to you? Friend? Neutral? Foe?

Last time you told me to fuck off and not talk to you anymore.

It is up to you what you want. If you say I am foe and that I am evil and what not. I have to disagree with you. And I will just go back to put you on my ignore list.

I honestly did not and will not delete your posts. I mean what I say when I totally leave you alone.
Well if you insist I shall treat you as foe as last time I treat you and kt latha as neutral and got disastrous results. And nope it is you said don’t talk to me - not once but twice - and yet continue to attack me and that’s why I told you to fuck off.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Well if you insist I shall treat you as foe as last time I treat you and kt latha as neutral and got disastrous results. And nope it is you said don’t talk to me - not once but twice - and yet continue to attack me and that’s why I told you to fuck off.

Ok then. Thanks for clarifying.

I have tried my best. And I have no ill intent towards you.

I wish you all the best.

If you ever do need help you can PM me. Otherwise I will put you back on my ignore list. I really have no part in your quarrels with cottonmouth and all those other people.

Good luck.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok then. Thanks for clarifying.

I have tried my best. And I have no ill intent towards you.

I wish you all the best.

If you ever do need help you can PM me. Otherwise I will put you back on my ignore list. I really have no part in your quarrels with cottonmouth and all those other people.

Good luck.
Nope it’s not called my quarrels with cottonmouth when it is sons of hookers @glockman aka @Cottonmouth ETC attacking me Very Kind Lady a virgin as slut and hooker.