• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Take this...... it works

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Oh ya @jw5 said he is 99.99% sure that @nayr69sg is a fake doctor and I believe he is a fake indeed.

Hey @ginfreely.

I just saw this. You have been on my ignore list since the last time I wrote to you in your "My lunch" thread.

You had told me this

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/my-lunch.306709/post-3444959

How many times must you say you don’t want to talk to me? Don’t talk lah and FUCK OFF. And how many times must I say you did edit your reply on gula melaka to add in insinuating insult after I liked your reply. And you also liked the post of @A Singaporean AFTER not before I posted there. You are a fake doctor and fake apology and you did attack me after your apology. You are sneaky and manipulative like kt latha.

So since then I put you on my ignore list.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You can ask @kaninabuchaojibye I really do nothing about your posts. Nothing. If someone is deleting them it IS NOT ME.

Seriously ginfreely. I really have no ill intent at all towards you. As I have said before I tried to be cordial and friendly with you. I had hoped to also have you as a friend here. I don't come here to the forum to make enemies.

As a mod I can help you. And I have done so before by deleting some very offensive things people have said about you. You can ask those guys.

In the end, you still attacked me over that whole gula melaka thing. You go ask @eatshitndie what he thinks whether I was doing that to refer to your body parts.

I don't do such things.

Anyway what do you want? You told me to fuck off. I did. Now you say I no reply. What you want?

I do not wish to have any enemies. I have said before and I will say again, I don't agree with those people insulting you. It is vulgar and crass. But your own actions do not put you in good stead either because it just fuels the feuds both parties have.

So I wish to stay out of it.

@ginfreely, I said before I wish you peace and hope you become happier.

And this fake doctor stuff. It's ok if you believe I am a fake doctor. You have every right to. Whether I am a doctor or not has nothing to do with all this. I sincerely have not done anything or said anything on the forum to hurt you or cause you unhappiness.

Whoever is deleting ginfreely's posts please own up. @zhihau @Froggy @Leongsam . I thought Sam had already said before to just leave things alone because doing anything makes it worse. I certainly have done nothing with anything ginfreely posts. As I said she has been on my ignore list since Aug 6 2021.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey @ginfreely.

I just saw this. You have been on my ignore list since the last time I wrote to you in your "My lunch" thread.

You had told me this

You can ask @kaninabuchaojibye I really do nothing about your posts. Nothing. If someone is deleting them it IS NOT ME.

Seriously ginfreely. I really have no ill intent at all towards you. As I have said before I tried to be cordial and friendly with you. I had hoped to also have you as a friend here. I don't come here to the forum to make enemies.

As a mod I can help you. And I have done so before by deleting some very offensive things people have said about you. You can ask those guys.

In the end, you still attacked me over that whole gula melaka thing. You go ask @eatshitndie what he thinks whether I was doing that to refer to your body parts.

I don't do such things.

Anyway what do you want? You told me to fuck off. I did. Now you say I no reply. What you want?

I do not wish to have any enemies. I have said before and I will say again, I don't agree with those people insulting you. It is vulgar and crass. But your own actions do not put you in good stead either because it just fuels the feuds both parties have.

have to understand auntie (vir)gin very sensitive and paranoid lah. anything about jb, accountant, cuntonese, fukingnese, sticky kueh, cream sauce, cucumbers, pink nipples will get her started and to rant non stop until universe cums to an end or when all reach nirvana. and she’s omnipresent and omniprescient, like a goddess. goes thru’ every thread to tear them down.

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey @ginfreely.

You had told me this

I don't do such things.

And this fake doctor stuff. It's ok if you believe I am a fake doctor. You have every right to. Whether I am a doctor or not has nothing to do with all this. I sincerely have not done anything or said anything on the forum to hurt you or cause you unhappiness.

Whoever is deleting ginfreely's posts please own up. @zhihau @Froggy @Leongsam . I thought Sam had already said before to just leave things alone because doing anything makes it worse. I certainly have done nothing with anything ginfreely posts. As I said she has been on my ignore list since Aug 6 2021.
Bro, don't waste your time. Learn this four Chinese words instead.

9697.jpg_wh300.jpg

对牛弹琴

/duìniú-tánqín/
比喻对听不懂道理的人讲道理.

Playing piano to the Cow.

:biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
have to understand auntie (vir)gin very sensitive and paranoid lah. anything about jb, accountant, cuntonese, fukingnese, sticky kueh, cream sauce, cucumbers, pink nipples will get her started and to rant non stop until universe cums to an end or when all reach nirvana. and she’s omnipresent and omniprescient, like a goddess. goes thru’ every thread to tear them down.

Hey I never even post anything or do anything since Aug 6 2021 in relation to her at all.

I have not posted anything she is sensitive about either.

There are some things very polarizing. I don't post on those things. The Islamic stuff I am also very careful. But with the Afghan situation it is inevitable it comes into the picture.

My wish is everyone respect one another. Sure can disagree. Different opinions. But no need to get personal. You are right. I am wrong. I am right. You are wrong. Ok. But then becomes you are fucking bastard. you are piece of shit. Dun lah.....

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Bro, don't waste your time. Learn this four Chinese words instead.

9697.jpg_wh300.jpg

对牛弹琴

/duìniú-tánqín/
比喻对听不懂道理的人讲道理.

Playing piano to the Cow.

:biggrin:

I still want to try lah.

Seriously @ginfreely I have been trying my best to be friendly with you.

Your my lunch thread was very good. Those people come in to insult you etc.....seriously I wanted to delete all that. But since Aug 6 2021 when you wrote those things...honestly they hurt. But yeah I decided just leave you alone lah.

So what am I to you @ginfreely? Am I a friend? Neutral observer? or Foe? Let me know so I know what to do going forward.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey I never even post anything or do anything since Aug 6 2021 in relation to her at all.

There are some things very polarizing. I don't post on those things. The Islamic stuff I am also very careful. But with the Afghan situation it is inevitable it comes into the picture.

My wish is everyone respect one another. Sure can disagree. Different opinions. But no need to get personal. You are right. I am wrong. I am right. You are wrong. Ok. But then becomes you are fucking bastard. you are piece of shit. Dun lah.....
whatever she claims or accuses, one ear in next ear out. she scolds me too from time to time, but i thick skinned and deaf, continue to engage her constructively. forgive folks who curse at you wrongly. i’m used to abusive relationships.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
whatever she claims or accuses, one ear in next ear out. she scolds me too from time to time, but i thick skinned and deaf, continue to engage her constructively. forgive folks who curse at you wrongly. i’m used to abusive relationships.

You have strong self esteem and self confidence.

I don't. In fact I despise myself. I hate myself. I am a coward and a loser.

So I am not good when people tell me things of what I already think of myself.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have strong self esteem and self confidence.

I don't. In fact I despise myself. I hate myself. I am a coward and a loser.

So I am not good when people tell me things of what I already think of myself.
as doc, must overcum pstd and folks plus animals in trauma, tragedy, pain, suffering, distress, death. worst are those in between life and death like a zombie, kpkb all day and night until heaven and hell also run away.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
as doc, must overcum pstd and folks plus animals in trauma, tragedy, pain, suffering, distress, death. worst are those in between life and death like a zombie, kpkb all day and night until heaven and hell also run away.

I hate myself because I continue to work as a doctor. I have tried several times to see if I can leave it. But financially it is still better than all my other options. Which is why I am compromising my own happiness for the sake of a bit more money.

Trust me it does not pay very well but my other options are even worse.

I still remember my mother's words to me when I migrated here. She told me that by giving up my medical career in Singapore I was taking my children's futures to gamble with. Hence she said I owed it to them to at least take the exams and try to become Dr again so income wise we will not be so worse off.

I said ok. I can do that thinking it was impossible to get back to medicine simply by taking exams given how hard it is for other IMGs.

Unfortunately someone else dropped out and I was top on the reserve list.

So here I am.

I wish to get out of medicine. But very unlikely to be able to do other work now. It was hard enough getting other fields to give an ex dr a chance not to mention a current dr.

So hope stocks can do well ie 23 and me. Win lottery. Then I could retire.

Or the other more likely outcome is I will get heart attack or cancer and die.

Whatever way as long as get out of medicine I will be relieved and feel back that sense of freedom I so miss that I felt back in Aug 2010- Feb 2013.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What’s wrong to ask for a reply from moderator abusing power targeting me? And what actions did I do not put me in good stead?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don’t get personal in discussion but if people start to insult my body parts or me a slut and hooker then don’t blame me for returning insults.