• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Syria: Three women and a man stoned to death under 'good' Sharia, one for adultery

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those days they i.e. Jews and xtians, went astray. They turned against God's message and commandment as u can see how the believers "practise". So now come the final testament i.e. the Quran.
Christians became better after they ignore the bible.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You both are so convincing, make me want to denounced paganism, atheism and embrace the wonderful and peaceful religion of islam.:cautious::biggrin:
Avoid religion please. All religion are forms if idol worship. The idol is the religion itself.
Malays put agama, bangsa dan negara furst in KL when it should be good deeds, righteousness and justice first.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend. Genghis did that 800years ago.

They only managed to conquer part of the Abbasid Caliphate and Ayyubid Sultanate but fail to conquer the Mamluk Sultanate The Treaty of Aleppo. Though they won the battle the Mongols promoted vital economic, social, and cultural exchanges among civilizations. The Mongols introduced agricultural techniques, porcelain, and artistic motifs to the Middle East, and supported historical writing, and Sufism. Whereas Chrisians US, UK and Western allies attacked, massacred million of innocents woman and children and destroyed institutions like hospital, museum, places of worship, schools etc etc. All the way from Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Lybia, Syria in total destruction! US and Western allies still at war in Syria, Afghanistan! Civil war still ongoing at Iraq, Lybia, Egypt etc!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Avoid religion please. All religion are forms if idol worship. The idol is the religion itself.
Malays put agama, bangsa dan negara furst in KL when it should be good deeds, righteousness and justice first.

Nonsense. I speak for Islam. Islam forbid worshipping of idols. Just like the buddhist. They may put an idol of buddha. Does tat mean they worship buddha? They dont even believe in god. As for Muslims, even if we pray and prostrate in the middle of the field, u will also said Muslims idolise and pray to the sky, air, sun, grass, ground. :roflmao:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then how come Muslims become so upset when the qu'ran is burnt or pissed on?

Muslims r human too. Just like u n me. Sm people cant control their feelings. I cant speak for themselves. But havg said one must respect each other beliefs. As stated in the Quran too

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. I speak for Islam. Islam forbid worshipping of idols. Just like the buddhist. They may put an idol of buddha. Does tat mean they worship buddha? They dont even believe in god. As for Muslims, even if we pray and prostrate in the middle of the field, u will also said Muslims idolise and pray to the sky, air, sun, grass, ground. :roflmao:
Of course you speak for islam as Islam cannot speak by itself.
Believe in religion is different from believe in God.
The first wave of arabs did not bother to build a mosque when they conquered jerusalem.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course you speak for islam as Islam cannot speak by itself.
Believe in religion is different from believe in God.
The first wave of arabs did not bother to build a mosque when they conquered jerusalem.

Tat time u said teres no Masjid during the Prophet time n i prove u wrong by quotg verses fm Quran. Now u shift goal post n talk abt Al Aqsa. U betul kafir.