• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Syria: Three women and a man stoned to death under 'good' Sharia, one for adultery

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UAE, Iraq, Iran, Qatar, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Brunei, Indonesia (stilll in draft form), Pakistan. Also, wherever Islamic militant groups are present, there will be stoning, plus beheading, plus bomb vests, plus a lot of misery.

Indon only Acheh. Msia too. Like i said they can implement watever law they like. Soverign country. They prefer to use biblical/Islamic than western law. :biggrin:
Dont get stress unnecessarily lah. Teres no such thing as bomb vest. Sharia Law bring about peace, free of crimes. Not misery. Look at US, ur idol.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Indon only Acheh. Msia too. Like i said they can implement watever law they like. Soverign country. They prefer to use biblical/Islamic than western law. :biggrin:
Dont get stress unnecessarily lah. Teres no such thing as bomb vest. Sharia Law bring about peace, free of crimes. Not misery. Look at US, ur idol.
My idol is now China.:biggrin: Ask me again in a few days, I should be able to invent a few reasons for idolising them.:roflmao:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Totally agree with u. Tis is but a temporary world. Argue till cow cum home just to win...wat do u get? How many likes? :roflmao: Yes. Believe in God and Hereafter. Our days are numbered...
I am suddenly feeling religious today, so I fully agree with you.

Shalom, Amen, Allahu Akbar, A Mi Tuo Fu.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree with u. Tis is but a temporary world. Argue till cow cum home just to win...wat do u get? How many likes? :roflmao: Yes. Believe in God and Hereafter. Our days are numbered...
This is a huge step forward like what i have been saying all along. Believe in God. But everybody keep on saying islam can fonthis, islam can do that. Islam is the idol muslims worship to.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My idol is now China.:biggrin: Ask me again in a few days, I should be able to invent a few reasons for idolising them.:roflmao:
You would answer that differently if it was asked 40 years back. For a long time it was the sick man of the world, plundered, pillaged and raped by all nations stretching back many millennia.
The current china is an abberation, an experiment, after which they will go back to their natural state. It will be long gone and ccp will be just a footnote in the annals of history when Islam flourishes again.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The current china is an abberation, an experiment, after which they will go back to their natural state. It will be long gone and ccp will be just a footnote in the annals of history when Islam flourishes again.
Agree that the ccp has to go. But "when Islam flourishes again"?? Nooo:eek: