• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Syria: Three women and a man stoned to death under 'good' Sharia, one for adultery

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those men in white should also be stoned until paralyzed for eating money whether directly or indirectly

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a huge step forward like what i have been saying all along. Believe in God. But everybody keep on saying islam can fonthis, islam can do that. Islam is the idol muslims worship to.

Yes. Believe in Allah azzawajal n HIS Quran n Prophet Muhammad pbuh. :thumbsup: No worshipping of idols.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree that the ccp has to go. But "when Islam flourishes again"?? Nooo:eek:
Your phobia is misplaced. Go read up when muslims were in charge of Andalusia, southern spain today. You will be surprised at how jews and christians flocked there to be under muslim rule. And fled with the muslims when the catholics retook the place.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But "when Islam flourishes again"?? Nooo:eek:

Why no? Islam is a peaceful religion. No discrimination against any races. All are equal. Islam been around past 1400 years. We saw more than double of Muslims in US after 9/11. Didnt i tell u......u plan they plan but Allah azzawajal the best planner! :thumbsup:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Believe in Allah azzawajal n HIS Quran n Prophet Muhammad pbuh. :thumbsup: No worshipping of idols.
Yes. Do not fall under religious doctrine. They will take you away from righteousness and justice. The evidence everywhere for you to see.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your phobia is misplaced. Go read up when muslims were in charge of Andalusia, southern spain today. You will be surprised at how jews and christians flocked there to be under muslim rule. And fled with the muslims when the catholics retook the place.
In those days, it was a different faith. They believed in God alone. Today that same faith has turned into a religion vontrolled by muftis snd clerics.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In those days, it was a different faith. They believed in God alone. Today that same faith has turned into a religion vontrolled by muftis snd clerics.

Those days they i.e. Jews and xtians, went astray. They turned against God's message and commandment as u can see how the believers "practise". So now come the final testament i.e. the Quran.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. Thats why mahomet never compiled the quran. It was done by people after hus death,

Its already compiled even during the Prophet's live time. Not in book form of course. 1400 yrs ago ya. All saved in the hearts/heads of the million of million of hafiz all over the world. Allah azzawajal already promise HE would safe guard the Quran fm corruption. 1400 years....no addition or subtraction. 114 chapters! AllahuAkbar! :thumbsup:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its already compiled even during the Prophet's live time. Not in book form of course. 1400 yrs ago ya. All saved in the hearts/heads of the million of million of hafiz all over the world. Allah azzawajal already promise HE would safe guard the Quran fm corruption. 1400 years....no addition or subtraction. 114 chapters! AllahuAkbar! :thumbsup:
I think it was not meant to be like this.muslims nowadays waste their time studying the quran thinking it can resolve everything. Thats why muslim countries have not progress. In the old days, believers studied Plato and aristotle, and wrote articles about them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it was not meant to be like this.muslims nowadays waste their time studying the quran thinking it can resolve everything. Thats why muslim countries have not progress. In the old days, believers studied Plato and aristotle, and wrote articles about them.

Who said Muslims cant progress? Remember the golden age of Islam?

As for current status of Muslims no thanks to ur xtian crusades invading ME. Institutions, schools, all destroyed. And u expect them to progress? As i am typing now, ur xtian crusades still doing their killing in Syria and Afghanistan.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who said Muslims cant progress? Remember the golden age of Islam?

As for current status of Muslims no thanks to ur xtian crusades invading ME. Institutions, schools, all destroyed. And u expect them to progress? As i am typing now, ur xtian crusades still doing their killing in Syria and Afghanistan.
In the old days, they were different. They did not have a religion. Their faith is with God alone.tney did not waste time reading the quran. That was compiled much later. They read books by Greek, byzantine and persian master and learned from them. And became great,

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the old days, they were different. They did not have a religion. Their faith is with God alone.tney did not waste time reading the quran. That was compiled much later. They read books by Greek, byzantine and persian master and learned from them. And became great,

No. Had Egypt, Iraq, Syria,Lybia not destroyed by US and western allies, there would be great thinkers and leaders!

Iraq alone....

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/232975334.pdf

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why no? Islam is a peaceful religion. No discrimination against any races. All are equal. Islam been around past 1400 years. We saw more than double of Muslims in US after 9/11. Didnt i tell u......u plan they plan but Allah azzawajal the best planner! :thumbsup:
You both are so convincing, make me want to denounced paganism, atheism and embrace the wonderful and peaceful religion of islam.:cautious::biggrin: