• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steve jobs has passed away.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have assigned someone I trust to make a simple announcement. The site will then be archived till the hosting contract runs out. It will then quietly disappear from cyberspace.

alamak..better will it to me..i keep it save n sound for you..

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hear wise words from Jobs' address at Stanford in 2005.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UF8uR6Z6KLc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UF8uR6Z6KLc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The world lost a great man but Steve Jobs gain the greatest legacy and liberation from sufferings.

Have a good one wherever you are Steve!

The irony is that those who should have died a long time ago like that old fart LKY simply won't go away while the most talented of our species are invariably taken away at their prime.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The irony is that those who should have died a long time ago like that old fart LKY simply won't go away while the most talented of our species are invariably taken away at their prime.

Old fart was right. Now we know why he would rather be feared than to be loved.
Fear lingers while loved fade fast.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
goes to show that $$$$ can't buy you immortality.

$$$$ can't buy you immortality but neither can it buy you a cure to the most common diseases that we all have to face, either directly or indirectly, in our day to day lives.

People think..."If only I had money, I'd be able to afford the best medical treatment to ensure longevity". As we can all see, this isn't the case.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lesson behind this is that all the money and fame in the world can't buy you good health. Sinkies should pause to ponder their priorities in life.

RIP Steve. He had lived a full life.

He had re-created the computer that the computer giants cannot imagine.

He had re-wrote marketing. What market research? He create a market where Windows Tablet failed failed.

He reminded us to keep things SIMPLE. I remembered the story of the 200-page Apple marketing guidelines, the first page is just a line to keep things simple. The remaining pages are blank!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
20111006.085054_appleceo_rotator.jpg

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
sadly...that's life....
noone escape death...

people will be remembered for what they did..
for some people..the legacy lives on..

People think..."If only I had money, I'd be able to afford the best medical treatment to ensure longevity". As we can all see, this isn't the case.

Last edited: