• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steve jobs has passed away.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
DEQZ.jpg

Sinkieland will never produce a business and marketing genius as Steve Jobs.

Sim Wong Hoo was almost there until his vision his blurred and he punctured while going around a bend ... Why ? Arrogance ? Lack of vigour ?

Sim Wong Hoo talks about competing with iPod
June 30, 2005

Creative's main competitor is Apple. It's always good to focus on the toughest guy, the top-tier guy out there. That way, we can at least be a strong number two. But I think the main reason why Apple is so popular is because of its blanket marketing. They've got billions of dollars I don't have. The market is exploding right now, and it's a crucial one we have to capture. So I have dedicated around $100 million in marketing this year. It's still a lot smaller compared to what Apple has spent, but I think it's especially important to give our MP3 players our number-one attention.

Unlike Apple, however, we are not going to spend our money trying to convince people that we are good. We are going to spend our money telling people what we offer.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No Dynasty Or Empire Last Forever

[video=youtube;DOAnX-RJK8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOAnX-RJK8E[/video]

What Nokia could be next? Nokia already demising, rotting like dead corpse liao, haha...

They have little time to turn the company around or ... it's bye bye like all other dead companies of yesteryears !

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think creative fail, because their unit failure rate is high, software is shit, no itune system, and worse of all, the design is by 3 years old sinkies. No one want to show other those ugly unit.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steve Jobs, this is for you RIP

iPhone 4S = iPhone for Steve

Attachments

• 301674_10150322842613303_9171233302_8339632_485555707_n.jpg
    301674_10150322842613303_9171233302_8339632_485555707_n.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
DEQZ.jpg

Sim Wong Hoo was almost there until his vision his blurred and he punctured while going around a bend ... Why ? Arrogance ? Lack of vigour ?

Rumour has it that his senses were distorted when he had a fling with this woman.
20090325_YJ_HAIJIE_AM.jpg

And he never recovered.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it may sound common sense but not many can do what he preach, he was a living example. and he was truly someone who made good thru self education. This is why i respect him to the core.

hi there

1. krafty, jobs' speech is nothing but common sense!
2. stay on course and focus.
3. he meant well too.
4. rip, jobs.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i read that even blackberry may be changing hands soon...
Blackberry is holding on, they have a huge base in Indo and Thai, they give free 3G connection in their products.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A few weeks ago, I visited Jobs for the last time in his Palo Alto, Calif., home. He had moved to a downstairs bedroom because he was too weak to go up and down stairs. He was curled up in some pain, but his mind was still sharp and his humor vibrant. We talked about his childhood, and he gave me some pictures of his father and family to use in my biography. As a writer, I was used to being detached, but I was hit by a wave of sadness as I tried to say goodbye. In order to mask my emotion, I asked the one question that was still puzzling me: Why had he been so eager, during close to 50 interviews and conversations over the course of two years, to open up so much for a book when he was usually so private? “I wanted my kids to know me,” he said. “I wasn’t always there for them, and I wanted them to know why and to understand what I did.” - Walter Isaacson -- Steve Jobs' biographer

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Blackberry is holding on, they have a huge base in Indo and Thai, they give free 3G connection in their products.

rumor is swirling that vodafone may just absorb rim to grab hold of rim's global corporate customer base before it falls into someone else's hands.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think creative fail, because their unit failure rate is high, software is shit, no itune system, and worse of all, the design is by 3 years old sinkies. No one want to show other those ugly unit.

Does it ever cross your mind that it is no co-incidence that the Americans have a hold on the software markets.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Talk about "ugly" this has to be the worst looking computer ever. My opinion of Jobs fell a couple of notches when he signed off this bloated looking "reading lamp".

Attachments

• mac-usb-wifi-adapter-imac.jpg
    mac-usb-wifi-adapter-imac.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 106