• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Actress walks out on restaurant, wait staff applauds

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now no longer the case. Now many young local women think dating ang moh is higher class as they are more gentlemanly and nicer.

might be true ..cause most of the school in singapore now fill with FT ....what a good way to start hunting angmo . during my time in school the only FT classmate we have are malaysian ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now no longer the case. Now many young local women think dating ang moh is higher class as they are more gentlemanly and nicer.

Then we have guys like drifter whom doesn't like ang moh women and only asian and they want ang mohs therefore the pool to choose from gets smaller.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
might be true ..cause most of the school in singapore now fill with FT ....what a good way to start hunting angmo . during my time in school the only FT classmate we have are malaysian ...

More of Singapore is now facing the full Westernisation effect. English is being seen more important than Mandarin, and anybody who is a Hokkien or Teochew nang will get looked down as low-class.

Then we have guys like drifter whom doesn't like ang moh women and only asian and they want ang mohs therefore the pool to choose from gets smaller.

Ya lor. :mad: :mad:
Too much competition, looks like I will remain single or go overseas to 'hunt'. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More of Singapore is now facing the full Westernisation effect. English is being seen more important than Mandarin, and anybody who is a Hokkien or Teochew nang will get looked down as low-class.

Ya lor. :mad: :mad:
Too much competition, looks like I will remain single or go overseas to 'hunt'. :biggrin:

bro..i have many big time hokkien towkay friends ...many ppl respect them ...i guess all because of money ( i think many ppl thought those who cant speak english are poor thats why some singaporean look down on them ) ...even that ah gua david gan who cant speak english got his own group of followers ...:wink:

Last edited:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..i have many big time hokkien towkay friends ...many ppl respect them ...i guess all because of money ( i think many ppl thought those who cant speak english are poor thats why some singaporean look down on them ) ...even that ah gua david gan who cant speak english got his own group of followers ...:wink:

Of course, I am talking about without the $$$ factor. But $$$ triumphs all and ensure that everybody will respect you, regardless of whether they like you or not. :wink:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro no worries, fat deep pocket, the gals will hunt you.:biggrin:

I rather not. I just prefer a girl who do not just love my money only. Confirm she will just use you as an ATM.

Nothing wrong with a woman who wants a man with stable income, but must also be attracted to the man's character and charms too mah.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rather not. I just prefer a girl who do not just love my money only. Confirm she will just use you as an ATM.

Nothing wrong with a woman who wants a man with stable income, but must also be attracted to the man's character and charms too mah.
tis type of gal hard to find liao.
can consider extinct.:biggrin:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, my friend. In the Orchard Road area, near Orchard Towers("Five Floors of Whores"), you can see one or two young, Fat Filipina's who have managed to snag themselves a 70-year old AngMo geriatric man. Talk about attitude!!! These 2 Fatso Flips really believe their shit don't stink, and they can walk on water. All because they can snag a Whitey equivalent of a Geylang Kopitiam Dirty Old Man!!!!!!

A

Akechi Mitsuhide

Right

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.