• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Actress walks out on restaurant, wait staff applauds

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some asians looks as if they never grew up. The face looks exactly the same as that when they were teens. There's of course good and bad things about this.

Yeah it depends. Let say if you marry an asian woman who will retain her youthful look even in her 30s, you have to contend with people ogling at your wife. Whereas nobody will even bother about an angmo lao charbor. :biggrin:

But ultimately, it depends on one's own personal preference.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a smart lady. The fact that the staff laughed and clapped shows that they got the better of her. All this for cup of hot water.

Well those staff are likely to be fired or even suspended. So at the end of the day, the staff themselves are fucking themselves.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
No big deal about her anyway, probably just some SPG who think she got ang mo boyfriend means she is higher-class than everybody in the restaurant. Seen a significant amount of such people in Taiwanese variety shows with the fake accents and act high-class.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah it depends. Let say if you marry an asian woman who will retain her youthful look even in her 30s, you have to contend with people ogling at your wife. Whereas nobody will even bother about an angmo lao charbor. :biggrin:

But ultimately, it depends on one's own personal preference.

No lah it actually depends on the individual lah. Not as if all ang moh women will look like that. Many ang mohs have also commented that these asian girls are like small girls no boobs, no ass nothing at all.

Btw why judge ang moh women so harshly? Do you see asian girls judging ang moh men so harshly?

This is something i sort of noticed. Like among my ang moh frens they were talking about this jap gal hung on a fren's poster. The guys say she's hot then the ang moh woman said she looks like a small girl and the ang moh men didn't really care.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No big deal about her anyway, probably just some SPG who think she got ang mo boyfriend means she is higher-class than everybody in the restaurant. Seen a significant amount of such people in Taiwanese variety shows with the fake accents and act high-class.

Actually it doesn't even have to be a local. Even if it's just some indon or viet whore with an ang moh bf somehow they think they're superior to all other asians.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
or, they simply refuse to serve you warm water. Some restaurants have this policy of no water unless it's expensive mineral water. It's abt $ & cents. But, hey, a lot of folks out there prefer simple warm water for health's sake

Fair enough but why do they insist on serving cold water (also free) when you ask for warm water? Costs as much to free the ice as to warm the water.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah it actually depends on the individual lah. Not as if all ang moh women will look like that. Many ang mohs have also commented that these asian girls are like small girls no boobs, no ass nothing at all.

Btw why judge ang moh women so harshly? Do you see asian girls judging ang moh men so harshly?

This is something i sort of noticed. Like among my ang moh frens they were talking about this jap gal hung on a fren's poster. The guys say she's hot then the ang moh woman said she looks like a small girl and the ang moh men didn't really care.

No la, I am not being harsh. Just stating my opinion. If those Asian girls want to be biased towards Ang Mohs, I have no comments. Do agree that there are ang moh women with nice assets and figure, and there will be ugly Asians.

As men, we are open to all tastes and delicacies. :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys are good call centre staff. Not front line staff.

Anyone who patronise any business staffed by mainly Pinoys is really asking for it.

I have on many occasions posted here asking locals to BOYCOTT PINOY staffed or owned JOINTS.
I have also avoided places like Lucky PLaza.

I'm now even more worried hearing that Pinoys are in aircraft servicing and maintenance.
Anyone with any inside info on which aircrafts they are servicing?

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it doesn't even have to be a local. Even if it's just some indon or viet whore with an ang moh bf somehow they think they're superior to all other asians.

Pinays too. You watch those Taiwanese variety shows which sometimes have those Caucsian-loving Taiwanese women and you will understand what I mean by their annoying attitudes. They think speaking with a Western accent means they are cool or better-grade.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinays too. You watch those Taiwanese variety shows which sometimes have those Caucsian-loving Taiwanese women and you will understand what I mean by their annoying attitudes. They think speaking with a Western accent means they are cool or better-grade.

Does jolin fall into this cat? I understand she's now dating some mixed race ang moh with the surname dawson.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
To solve the problem... Drop the 10% service charges and introduce tipping! That will definitely improve service standard!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la, I am not being harsh. Just stating my opinion. If those Asian girls want to be biased towards Ang Mohs, I have no comments. Do agree that there are ang moh women with nice assets and figure, and there will be ugly Asians.

As men, we are open to all tastes and delicacies. :biggrin:

I'm just curious why some asian men for eg can be so harsh about white women but so far i don't think i have read about any asian gal say that about ang moh men.

I think it's also true for black white interracial. Like white men don't really like black women but it's different for white women. Same for the black ppl too.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does jolin fall into this cat? I understand she's now dating some mixed race ang moh with the surname dawson.

Actually, Jolin got try local. Jay Chou was her first boyfriend. So to say she is a caucasian-loving woman is quite wrong. I guess as age catches up with her and she worries about being left on the shelf, so she will just take anybody who expresses much interest in her, which happens to be this Eurasian Dawson.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Jolin got try local. Jay Chou was her first boyfriend. So to say she is a caucasian-loving woman is quite wrong. I guess as age catches up with her and she worries about being left on the shelf, so she will just take anybody who expresses much interest in her, which happens to be this Eurasian Dawson.
yes and his name his Vivian Dawson. This guy could be making use of Jolin Tsai as a stepping stone.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes and his name his Vivian Dawson. This guy could be making use of Jolin Tsai as a stepping stone.

true. Jolin Tsai is busty but she is not exactly very pretty. I guess he might be using her fame and money to break into the very cut-throat Taiwanese entertainment industry.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i believe all SPG also got date locals when they are younger ...but when they grow older they decided to turn full-time SPG .

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe all SPG also got date locals when they are younger ...but when they grow older they decided to turn full-time SPG .

Now no longer the case. Now many young local women think dating ang moh is higher class as they are more gentlemanly and nicer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh fuck another guy with a female's name and it's the same exact name as our very own esteemed politician and both of them are mixed breeds too.