• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Actress walks out on restaurant, wait staff applauds

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I visited a restaurant at new Clementi Mall recently - The Fish Company and almost all service staffs are pinoy as well.

I asked for 4 glasses of warm water, they serve me four glasses of cold ice water. I repeat to them 4 glasses of warm water, and they left me with two glass of cold water, saying she will be back with warm water.

Waited 20 minutes , and asked again about the water , now waitress came back with one warm water . I give up !!!

Is that so difficult to understand plain english 4 glasses of warm water ? I can understand PRC may have problem hearing simple english request but pinoy ?
rule number 1 in restaurant....never complain when your food is not served yet and never let them take your food back to change.
you never know what new ingredients they put inside for you to try

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah.................the fuckslut Joanne Peh can quench her thirst by sucking her LOW-CLASS Angmoh boyfriend's dick dry what..........

cum got a lot of protein................far healthier than plain old water................

lianbeng has a better idea: "why not her angmoh bf suck out her cb juice then feed her while kissing?":biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng has a better idea: "why not her angmoh bf suck out her cb juice then feed her while kissing?":biggrin:

aiyah...........see joanne Peh's face can tell lah.................where got juice ???

she's that type of ''dead fish'' in bed................pussy dry as sandpaper................

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did you all notice her transformation over the years that she is getting bitchier. used to act in those innocent plain jane role but now look at her really make me want to puke. dun know why her appeal is getting worst. i used to follow her on facebook but have since removed her.

aiyah.................the fuckslut Joanne Peh can quench her thirst by sucking her LOW-CLASS Angmoh boyfriend's dick dry what..........

cum got a lot of protein................far healthier than plain old water................

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the service at Nandos Tanglin Mall was good.

I arranged to meet some friends there late last year. I was the earliest to arrive. The staff there all looked like students (it was school holidays). Because my friends came at different times, we had to place our orders a few times. The place was getting crowded but the staff attended to us quite promptly and was quite friendly, especially to some of my friends who were indecisive and had many questions to ask about the menu.

So it was quite surprising to read that Joanna got bad service there. I suppose it takes two hands to clap and also who was working there that day.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that so difficult to understand plain english 4 glasses of warm water ? I can understand PRC may have problem hearing simple english request but pinoy ?

4 glasses of warm water in pinoy english is not 4 glasses of warm water..how to say out these sentence ? ...learn from Leticia :p

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are in Singapore, you can just forget about service. Of any kind, of any sort.

No Singaporean with better than single-digit I.Q. will work at the low-paying Service Industry job. So you are left with local cardboard-picking Auntie/Uncles or Foreigners: China communists, Pinoys, Bangladeshi's.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
did you all notice her transformation over the years that she is getting bitchier...

I agree, she used to have a girl next door look and now, she is almost unrecognizable. Just another SPG bitch...

Before
JoannePeh11980.jpg

AFTER
star-awards-2010-pic21.jpg

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid SPG cunt. If wanna comprain poor service, then spend more money go high class place la.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree, she used to have a girl next door look and now, she is almost unrecognizable. Just another SPG bitch...

Before
JoannePeh11980.jpg

AFTER

angmo like dark skinned woman ...she go all the way to tan her skin ...nothing new for SPG :wink:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Business Times - 02 Jun 2011

Tiger squeezed by CEO share sale,......

(SINGAPORE) Tiger Airways' shares fell yesterday following the sale of stock by its CEO and a move by Thai Airways to start up its own budget carrier.........

While Tiger's Singapore-based flagship operations appear to be doing well, it has been struggling in Australia..... Meanwhile, its attempts to expand into the Philippines via SeAir is facing hurdles, both from rival domestic carriers and local politicians.........

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/news/story/0,4574,441586,00.html?

For those who think that employing foreigners will somehow get the gratitude of their people or govt, think again.
Same for the PRC and India.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before
JoannePeh11980.jpg

AFTER

Peh has always been a 100% slut......................

her fake girl-next-door image was done by Mediacorp.................

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3m butt crack tape work equally well on tits...cheaper sum more:biggrin::biggrin:

ducttape-relief.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not sure about nando's but i am sure the service there is pretty fucked up but still i think they did us a favor by clapping when joanne left with her ang moh bf.

I mean mediacrap actors and actresses all think they are a superior breed despite starring in crappy shows that are recycled and this one is a so-called princess coupled with an ang moh bf. Can you imagine how big her ego was and how arrogant she was when she sauntered into the restaurant and possibly pissed off the staff when she walked into the establishment. She must have been extremely high handed. The tanglin area has tons of ang mohs so the staff there must be used to ang moh clintele therefore when she walked in with her ang moh bf the staff must have been extra courteous with them. She must have done something to piss them all off that all of them clapped collectively.

Think about it. What incident would cause everyone to instinctively behave in the same manner? If she had just pissed off say a waiter or a waitress why would all the wait staff including the manager clap when they left? Obviously all of them must have been pissed off. They were clapping cos they didn't have to tolerate her sickening presence anymore. In all my years eating at various restraurants island wide i have not witness all the staff clapping in unison before. At the most it's just an argument between a customer and one of the staff.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
angmo like dark skinned woman ...she go all the way to tan her skin ...nothing new for SPG :wink:

Quite a pity that she's not naturally tanned like malay or issan gals. Chinese gals have the same skin tone as ang moh women with smaller tits, flatter face and with a more nasty attitude.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tried Nando once...in Bugis out of curiosity...and I am not too impressed by the food.

the special Nando Chicken or what crap sauce is nothing to shout about. I will never patronise this chain again - on top of this poor service.

However, Nando seem to be doing very well - I see their outlets in Hong Kong and even London.

Nando's in Australia is very delicious!

can't see joanne's boobs in the first photo. the ang mor bf likes airports?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Quite a pity that she's not naturally tanned like malay or issan gals. Chinese gals have the same skin tone as ang moh women with smaller tits, flatter face and with a more nasty attitude.

but i think angmo woman ugly ...i still prefer asian woman ...