• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

smelling the roses...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
how many really take time to appreciate that?

i bet many can't even recall how does a lovely rose smells like.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tried to smell rose lim once before....kena slapped :*:

Never tried to smell any more roses thereafter :(

Were that rose in between a pair of legs... that you deserve to be slapped?? Have not smelt a rose for years & years ever since I don't live in a place where roses could be planted. Anyway, don't mind the flowers, I had always grumbled at my late mother for planting a flower bed of roses, the flowers are nice, pink, red, white, orange etc...but the thorns I can not stand.

That was why you were slapped right, you tried to touch a thorny 'rose bush'... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha...i have to answer you in the affirmative....i tried to smell her bush but she wasnt having any of it :(

Were that rose in between a pair of legs... that you deserve to be slapped?? That was why you were slapped right, you tried to touch a thorny 'rose bush'... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...i have to answer you in the affirmative....i tried to smell her bush but she wasnt having any of it :(

Good gourd!, you were saved!, some 'rose bushes' are not well kept, they have more 'caterpillars' than Medusa. Be careful where you sniff...that might save your life!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha... unkempt bush with emanations from the crevice that savagely assault olfactory senses..... i kena before. Horrid experience.

Good gourd!, you were saved!, some 'rose bushes' are not well kept, they have more 'caterpillars' than Medusa. Be careful where you sniff...that might save your life!:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha... unkempt bush with emanations from the crevice that savagely assault olfactory senses..... i kena before. Horrid experience.

So, you were like that Lam in the old Guiness Stout advertisment " why did you go in" answer:? _____________, "if I didn't go in, I won't know what I was looking for"...So you FOUND it!...have you learnt your lessons. Please check the 'rose bush first" and take time to smell the roses, they are beautiful and come in various colours & petal patterns, you part the petals & smell the roses...some say it is ambrosia!

take time to smell the roses...

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
my bad....i didnt take my time...i rushed in with both nostrils flared open. I didnt get ambrosia for sure.

Please check the 'rose bush first" and take time to smell the roses, they are beautiful and come in various colours & petal patterns, you part the petals & smell the roses...some say it is ambrosia!

take time to smell the roses...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We have a coupLe of mature jasmine trees at our park.When the fLowering comes, the whoLe park wouLd be fiLLed
with an air of aura; that heavenLy feeLing is when one just sit on the bench,cLoses his eyes, and do some deep breathing and meditation.The after effect is indescribabLe..:smile:

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal

roadside wild flower dun pick. my mama used to tell me. dun ur mama tell u?

sometimes even young prc bush also smelly. so age is not guarantee. best smell the rose at home.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have a coupLe of mature jasmine trees at our park.When the fLowering comes, the whoLe park wouLd be fiLLed
with an air of aura; that heavenLy feeLing is when one just sit on the bench,cLoses his eyes, and do some deep breathing and meditation.The after effect is indescribabLe..:smile:

jasmine is nice. my neighbour used to have one and the little girls would pick them to make garlands. i like the smell of pandan leaves and lemongrass also.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jasmine is nice. my neighbour used to have one and the little girls would pick them to make garlands. i like the smell of pandan leaves and lemongrass also.

When I smell of "jasmines" my mind conjour up, "tankatchi"...with their saris & the unforgetable wet patch, where the armpit are...you not only get "jasmines", you get the smell of ko ko nut oil, the yelllow coloured flowers ( don't know the name) plus sandal wood oil...and that unmistakable eau de BO...all these, I will sprint for the hills...

even now, I am imagining the smell of "jasmines"....the body reaction is to sprint... gee! it was stop to smell the roses?...not Jasmines!:p

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I smell of "jasmines" my mind conjour up, "tankatchi"...with their saris & the unforgetable wet patch, where the armpit are...you not only get "jasmines", you get the smell of ko ko nut oil, the yelllow coloured flowers ( don't know the name) plus sandal wood oil...and that unmistakable eau de BO...all these, I will sprint for the hills...

even now, I am imagining the smell of "jasmines"....the body reaction is to sprint... gee! it was stop to smell the roses?...not Jasmines!:p

Frangpanies aka Kemboja reminds me of funeraLs ! ! :eek::biggrin:

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal

eek eek eek!

i haven't associated jasmine flowers with ze smell in a long time liao... why o why must u remind me?!!! now all the memories are floating back. the coconut oil memory is especially strong...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eek eek eek!

i haven't associated jasmine flowers with ze smell in a long time liao... why o why must u remind me?!!! now all the memories are floating back. the coconut oil memory is especially strong...

That was why...when "jasmines" was mentioned here...the brain conjour that familar forgotten smell of all those plus the EAU DE B.O., wahhh! unleashed can kill a batallion of soldiers....not only run up the hill...:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frangpanies aka Kemboja reminds me of funeraLs ! ! :eek::biggrin:

Wonder why they like frenchie panis?..no wonder some Chinese don't invite 'tankachis' to the house, they come coiffed with frenchie panis, especially the white petals with the yelllow in the centre..tonight 4D suay, don't touch...ha ha ha somemore add the smell...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I love the smell of jasmine after a heavy downpour during the nites..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love the smell of jasmine after a heavy downpour during the nites..

I know what you mean, I can smell that too...on its own, jasmines smell nice, especially after a downpour at night or dawn before the sunrise...and I can't help this...will remind me of my Indian Neighbours...they just love to plant Jasmines.. I am talking about a house with a garden or a yard!:rolleyes:

Last edited: