• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

smelling the roses...

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
samurai-wongm.jpg

"What is so nice about the scent of a rose? Why don't you smell my fart?"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know what you mean, I can smell that too...on its own, jasmines smell nice, especially after a downpour at night or dawn before the sunrise...and I can't help this...will remind me of my Indian Neighbours...they just love to plant Jasmines.. I am talking about a house with a garden or a yard!:rolleyes:

Hmmm.. Talking about flowers.. No wonder when I walk my dog on certain mornings, I used to see Female FT Ah Nehs collecting the fallen Frangipani flowers..

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m starting this thread in memory of my best friend since school days. he had just passed away suddenly about 2 weeks ago. he toiled himself day and night, night and day. holiday or resting wasn't in his vocabulary.

now he is dead. died suddenly of a heart attack and gone :(

i wonder did he still remember how a rose smelled like?

learn to stop and smell the rose. you shall realise life is as sweet as u want it to be and not a toil of slavery.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i m starting this thread in memory of my best friend since school days. he had just passed away suddenly about 2 weeks ago. he toiled himself day and night, night and day. holiday or resting wasn't in his vocabulary.

now he is dead. died suddenly of a heart attack and gone :(

i wonder did he still remember how a rose smelled like?

learn to stop and smell the rose. you shall realise life is as sweet as u want it to be and not a toil of slavery.

I have stopped to smell the roses too, firstly there aren't any these days ( florists doesn't count), and we live in a 'dog eat dog world', even eating we have to rush, simply we have no time to SMELL THE ROSES.

Those who went, simply had no time to smell the roses, we will be too, going that way...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdCKdwxWGt4

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
smelling the roses simply means to slow down and enjoy little mundane things in life which we have missed and distracted by our incessant quest to make money and make more money, expand our business and expand further our business.

we have to slow down, stop....take a seat, sip a tea, eat a pow and poon pee pee to enoy what we possess. little things that we ve overlooked suddenly appear to be very pleasing. it is a realisation that we have taken many things for granted. we have to slow down, take a breather and "smell the roses" to bring us back to our senses of being a human and not a money making machine like the paps.