• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slut

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
The self professed near menopausal virgin isn't any better. You should stop your hallucinations. You can't be a Snow White just by being a virgin. You should stop asking the Magic Mirror the same old boring lines - "Magic Mirror in my hand, who is the fairest in the land?". Otherwise, your testicular feminization syndrome might transform you into a Sadako Yamamura, and you will end up crawling out of a TV set
today write simpler england and i can understand better
wow, you are damn nasty bitch
btw, what is testicular feminization syndrome? just googled still a bit confused
u mean gin developed physical balls?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, what is testicular feminization syndrome? just googled still a bit confused

she alrdy say she likes being called a slut, but bitch donno if she will feel offended not :biggrin:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
lau gin is also a lau slut and also get alot of attention from guys so the both of u have alot in common, maybe u all can be bff or bsf best sluts forever :biggrin:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

testicular is derived from lampar, means shes growing balls sibo?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also no fucking eye deer
after googling and trying to understand this condition, i think it means the cheebye inside grow lumpar seeds
i think only
me not doctor

lol, so its like hermaphrodite duo sex organs but that one is born with it, her one is now then start grow, very interesting no wonder she say her doctor keep eying her chitsu and she tot hes horny for her but actually hes more interested in this unprecedented bizarre medical condition :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find it offensive that a lot of forummers think Claire is a pondan masquerading as a highly educated lady with her own unique mind and outlook. To dispel such unfounded doubts, TS needs to post a picture of herself, preferably with her chiro, chikan, cheebye or whatever prominently displayed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it offensive that a lot of forummers think Claire is a pondan masquerading as a highly educated lady with her own unique mind and outlook. To dispel such unfounded doubts, TS needs to post a picture of herself, preferably with her chiro, chikan, cheebye or whatever prominently displayed.
welcum back!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Welcome back! How is it going?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're tempting fate by posting this kind of cock teasing thread. All of us here love sluts like you. And hopefully you are a slut with a proper pussy and not a slut with a dick. Sorry for my coarse language.

shes a very atas golden chitsu, very high maintenance one, can throw away lux watches worth hundreds of thousands just coz she beh song

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dec 11, 2019
He WhatsApped me for a HTHT on Sunday. I have yet to reply. It's Shark week and I have simply no mood for anything involving any sort of HTHTs. The prostaglandins in my body are still in active possession of my soul. Until my uterine lining is throughly expelled, nothing matters except myself.

When we separated, he left behind his collection of two Vacheron Constantin, two Hublot, an Audemars Piguet and two or three Rolexes and or Cartier. Only God knows how many are there in his watchbox, which he has forgotten to bring along. Anyway, I dumped it in the corner section of the humid storeroom.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20201002_092201.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol, so its like hermaphrodite duo sex organs but that one is born with it, her one is now then start grow, very interesting no wonder she say her doctor keep eying her chitsu and she tot hes horny for her but actually hes more interested in this unprecedented bizarre medical condition :biggrin:
On another bleeding heart note, today we must be tolerant of LGBT+ and non-binary types. TS should have named TS self as Claireson to avoid being typecasted as a he or she and should refer to TS self as they which is a non-binding gender. I hope you take into consideration this bullshit, which i have some considerable difficulty spewing out.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Out of Claire, Cloudy, Ginfreely, I just have this lingering feeling that only Ginfreely has a vulva. I have my doubts on the true genital status of the other 2. Maybe our good resident doc Nayr69sg can give his views on this complex issue.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe Ginfreely can prove to all of us that she's really a fine woman by posting pics of her tits at this thread.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
On another bleeding heart note, today we must be tolerant of LGBT+ and non-binary types. TS should have named TS self as Claireson to avoid being typecasted as a he or she and should refer to TS
self as they which is a non-binding gender. I hope you take into consideration this bullshit, which i have some considerable difficulty spewing out.

hard to tell, nowdays got more and more variations, they keep mutating, from the simple butch to complex non binary, prime integers parasexuals, lol

The+Ensemblist-8.jpg