• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Woman Stands Up To Rude Uncle! Fuck You! Fuck You!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN sala answer lah. a demure good woman will not scold vulgar in public places regardless of what had happened KNN. jialat lah you everytime fail test KNN KNN this further proves that you are a slut whore KNN
You are a conniving snake of course say the correct answer is salad. Look at your fellow conniving snake flatearth shit liking your post already shows the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So vulgar... :eek:
Obviously you are not a good woman ...
How many times must repeat rudeness deserved rudeness act cute three year old boy that said jelly? You are a conniving snake keep repeating malicious lies of me not being a good woman just based on hot air using your cheap mouth already shows that you are a Malaysian chinese dog 汉奸!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of Thai women have a coarse voice ... too much of alcohol and cigarettes.

"How you know I am not Singaporean? You don't know who I am don't talk to me like this."

The maid or mother's big big "Onitsuka Tiger T-shirt" is a dead giveaway.
Half the women in bangkok could be transvestite. Thats why i stay away from thais.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a conniving snake of course say the correct answer is salad. Look at your fellow conniving snake flatearth shit liking your post already shows the truth.
KNN it may sounds unfair but this is international standards answer not set by my uncle KNN. Hence can conclude you are a vulgar mouth bitch slut KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN it may sounds unfair but this is international standards answer not set by my uncle KNN. Hence can conclude you are a vulgar mouth bitch slut KNN
Your uncle and you are malicious shit that called a virgin a slut and spread such malicious lies and my stolen photos to India etc aka deserved to be jailed. His must be international jail standard. Pui your Malaysian Cantonese slut bitch 汉奸family!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Mai jelly rah. No one rike your post is it? This type of thing also jelly. Really KGK. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mai jelly rah. No one rike your post is it? This type of thing also jelly. Really KGK. :biggrin:
Only you shameless Malaysian garbage like to be liked by malicious garbage! And I don’t know what is KGK but must be shit. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I don’t know what is kumgong Kia too. Another new word I learnt from here. You are sneaky evil man kena exposed and still think you very smart. Proud 汉奸indeed!
You really a Mega Kum Gong Kia. Lol :biggrin:

Ginfreely Kum Gong Kia is your full name?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
汉奸种!Tell malicious lies means win to such bastards! So proud!
Btw that is sinkie traitor dog. Don’t forget 汉奸种exists in sinkies too joining foreigner dogs to insult me like their god damn right! Now you know why I welcome 10 million population!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
puppy is thinking “wtf?! who is this bitch?”

3CC0614C-2400-4375-B3CA-81749ADC5328.jpeg