• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Woman Stands Up To Rude Uncle! Fuck You! Fuck You!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't understand a fucking word she said!! With a fuck Thai slang, only hear Fuck You! Fuck You! Bitch!!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of Thai women have a coarse voice ... too much of alcohol and cigarettes.

"How you know I am not Singaporean? You don't know who I am don't talk to me like this."

The maid or mother's big big "Onitsuka Tiger T-shirt" is a dead giveaway.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh puhleeze......

she's a typical Thai cunt. But i have to say that this type of quality is really lousy.

She already addressed that lie in her video.

How you know she not sinkie? How you know? Huh!! How you know? Fuck you! Fuck you!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN urgent@ginfreely, test question 3.- is this a foul mouth siambu ? KNN
Answer this question: did the sinkie uncle insult her slut whore mistress? No? Then she is foul mouthed. Yes? Then she is not. So simple difference only conniving Malaysian Cantonese snake pretends not to understand. These self entitled bastards think they can call people slut whore mistress but people cannot give them vulgarities in return.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if she dares to sprout such nonsense outside Singapore.
if she dares, i clap for her. She's really feisty lady.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer this question: did the sinkie uncle insult her slut whore mistress? No? Then she is foul mouthed. Yes? Then she is not. So simple difference only conniving Malaysian Cantonese snake pretends not to understand. These self entitled bastards think they can call people slut whore mistress but people cannot give them vulgarities in return.
KNN sala answer lah. a demure good woman will not scold vulgar in public places regardless of what had happened KNN. jialat lah you everytime fail test KNN KNN this further proves that you are a slut whore KNN