• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Engineer Tortured And Killed In JB! JB Not Safe!

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have learnt from my ex-colleague that this engineer bought the bungalow in JB and he is a Singaporean. Top student in his class and very nice man, am surprised that the Malaysian can be so cruel...

Confirmed, chopped lah. Hes a jiuhukia.

Now then u know Malaysians can be so cruel?:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always resisted the urge to buy the cheap bungalows in mudland. They are cheap for very specific reasons; mismanaged country, high crime rate, gun crimes, religious intolerance, dead weight sultans to maintain, corruption

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed, chopped lah. Hes a jiuhukia.

Now then u know Malaysians can be so cruel?:rolleyes:

Aiyah he didn't meet the cruel ones like I did mah to see their true colours. I also think they are the same kind last time lol. The kindness of the person depends on how they treat strangers - and others in the community - that they derived no benefits from. Not depend on how they treat friends and family that they gain benefits or have ties.