• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkapore Police Force RESPECT Foreigner. FTrash Intruder Released Cos No Offence Woh

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkapore Police Force RESPECT Foreigner. FTrash Intruder Released Cos No Offence

If criminal and not civil, I think the right to decide is not up to the owners, once it is brought to the attention of the authorities. Correct me if I am wrong.

you could be right... the owners are a tad too kind-hearted... jail that kuku for 3 months and a fine of SGD$1,500.00 for criminal trespass! bwahahahahahahaa...

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkapore Police Force RESPECT Foreigner. FTrash Intruder Released Cos No Offence

A lot of times, I read in the news for incidents that there was no forced entry, but the police still investigates, so I think forced entry or not is not the point.

From a legal standpoint, no law was broken because there was no forced entry into the household. Hence, the man can't be charged.

From an ethical standpoint, the maid is not the owner of the household. Hence, she should not have invited him into her bedroom. But, there was no law that prevented her from inviting him into her bedroom without the owner's consent.

What the owners can do the most legally is fire the maid.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you know you have no right to enter the house, and the person inviting you into the house has no rights to invite you into the house. And yet you decide to enter, it's considered ?????

Like that some guys can court maids and try to enter houses, then start to rob or murder when the family is asleep. If found out before the act, take this case as precedent, and bo tai chi.:rolleyes:

I agree with you that it is not alright. The maid should be fired or screwed. But this is not a case of intrusion.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

So this one is criminal or civil?
If criminal and not civil, I think the right to decide is not up to the owners, once it is brought to the attention of the authorities. Correct me if I am wrong.

once charged under the Penal Code, me presume it's a criminal case.
as the owners didn't want to press charges, there's no case to begin with. as per the example cited earlier, you may use criminal force on me and me have the liberty not to press charges. what do you think the Police would do? do extra paper work? :biggrin:
that being said, rest assured the authorities will take actions when there's damage to public property and/or death of an individual.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

he was invited in for a fuck. that's not a crime.