• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkapore Police Force RESPECT Foreigner. FTrash Intruder Released Cos No Offence Woh

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkapore Police Force RESPECT Foreigner. FTrash Intruder Released Cos No Offence

More proof:

People assume the person was a criminal. Why??? Simply bias, thats why.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkapore Police Force RESPECT Foreigner. FTrash Intruder Released Cos No Offence

Did the maid complain?

Maybe yes, maybe no, i don't know. She probably did not dare to complain. Would you be happy with that room?

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe yes, maybe no, i don't know. She probably did not dare to complain. Would you be happy with that room?
If I were a maid I would know where I belong

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If a tenant of a room i am renting brings somebody home despite it being against the rules i will remind my tenant that it is not right, case closed. If my maid has a visitor, i assume it's a robber or rapist and call the police. Come on...

It's a standard clause in any TA you can find that Tenants are not suppose to bring visitors into the premises without the permission of the Landlord. There's nothing wrong with calling the police if you find a stranger in your house. Who knows what he will do to the other family members. In this case, even if he was invited in by the maid, he knew that it was not right to enter. It is not right for the maid to invite strangers into the premises without the permission of the owners. It's not right for the man to enter any premises without the permission of the owners. He escaped the punishment because he was invited by the maid. Nothing to do with human rights or how we looked at foreign workers. You are bringing it too far off the topic.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's a standard clause in any TA you can find that Tenants are not suppose to bring visitors into the premises without the permission of the Landlord. There's nothing wrong with calling the police if you find a stranger in your house. Who knows what he will do to the other family members. In this case, even if he was invited in by the maid, he knew that it was not right to enter. It is not right for the maid to invite strangers into the premises without the permission of the owners. It's not right for the man to enter any premises without the permission of the owners. He escaped the punishment because he was invited by the maid. Nothing to do with human rights or how we looked at foreign workers. You are bringing it too far off the topic.

You are saying that? it is all right for all the domestic help or tenant in any abode to INVITE their friends to the place?? Most likely the aggrieved parties did not want to press charges, that is why the intruder was let off with a warning.

You enter my house uninvited you are an intruder & is trespassing into my property..in that case, we might as well walk in Instana or that house in Oxley Rd & sleep in one of the room & say..it is all right?? then you will say.. that is a different story!..you mean the mirror has two faces??

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Makapaa you chump. Intrude, simi LC intrude? Maid invited him in. You know the meaning of INVITE??

Maid is the resident of the house.

GaoGaiGar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Charge the maid lah, the maid is the culprit.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are saying that? it is all right for all the domestic help or tenant in any abode to INVITE their friends to the place?? Most likely the aggrieved parties did not want to press charges, that is why the intruder was let off with a warning.

You enter my house uninvited you are an intruder & is trespassing into my property..in that case, we might as well walk in Instana or that house in Oxley Rd & sleep in one of the room & say..it is all right?? then you will say.. that is a different story!..you mean the mirror has two faces??

I agree with you that it is not alright. The maid should be fired or screwed. But this is not a case of intrusion.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No. What probably happened was that the man confessed that he was invited into the premises by the maid. The maid admitted it. The owner decided not to punish the maid, that's why the man was let off the hook.

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since when are bank employees living and sleeping in the bank building?! Twit...

Well, you have proved what I post about you is true. Or maybe you have made it extremely clear that your brain size is shrinking as the seconds go by.

Can't differentiate between ppl giving examples, then don't engage in discussions or even conversations.. it might cause whatever is left of your brain, to deteriorate even further.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Makapaa you chump. Intrude, simi LC intrude? Maid invited him in. You know the meaning of INVITE??

Maid is the resident of the house.

Correction. In this case, the maid is the employee of the residents of the house, the residents could be the owners I don;t know.. but the maid is only a live-in employee.. not classified as a resident of the premises.

She has NO right to invite anyone over without employer;s consent &/ permission.

But there is nothing stopping her from GOING out to see her friends and whoever.

Get this fact clear, please.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, you have proved what I post about you is true. Or maybe you have made it extremely clear that your brain size is shrinking as the seconds go by.

Can't differentiate between ppl giving examples, then don't engage in discussions or even conversations.. it might cause whatever is left of your brain, to deteriorate even further.

Examples are useless if you are not comparing apples with apples.

You remind me of Asterix. Still sour?

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

what's with your stupidity not to understand that

My answers are very direct, yours make people guess. Only politicians, chickenshits and lawyers sputter such half assed crap. Which one are you?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Examples are useless if you are not comparing apples with apples.

You remind me of Asterix. Still sour?

Sour is not the correct word, my dear Pepper Fraud
It implies that you have won and I am feeling sore
Which is hardly the case as all with eyes can see
Pepper pulled a fast one, was caught red handed
Now to save his hurt pride and damaged credibility
Pepper goes on smearing rampage to redeem pride

For Asterix, it is justified anger at brazen shameless fraud
Sinkies will vote out the Lightning based on same emotion

See here, read post 3 and follow the links: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...re-about-being-meatless&p=1647379#post1647379

Remember, de Pepper with Antidote tail
Asterix's supposedly on your ignore list
What you do now, reply or keep quiet
That's the dilemma you find youself in

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy. - Aristotle

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correction. In this case, the maid is the employee of the residents of the house, the residents could be the owners I don;t know.. but the maid is only a live-in employee.. not classified as a resident of the premises.

She has NO right to invite anyone over without employer;s consent &/ permission.

But there is nothing stopping her from GOING out to see her friends and whoever.

Get this fact clear, please.

Where did you get those ideas, definitions and facts from? Reference please.

Last edited: