• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's hidden history

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the company realised that wit automation and online, their fees was going to drop, sold to DBS and the brother pocketed a cool $50 million.

Bro, J Ballas was never acquired by DBS, but due to the restructure of the securities industry after the Pan El fiasco, J Ballas had to merge
with DBS securities just like Kay Hian with UOB and so on.

F Lee had his big payday when Whore Jinx bulldozed ST Financial Services to acquire DBS Securities at a hefty price. OBS & his father-in-law,
the late Mr P Fu received $420m and F Lee got $180m.

F Lee then retired from the industry and spent $12m to build himself a palace in Coronation West where he & his family are residing now.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the correction, you are right. Fred's daily routine was to go to mama shop at Straits Trading Building to buy a packet of M&Ms and occasionally sit out Caltex Towers coffeeshop run by the ex-SIA stewardess and enjoy the breeze.

Bro, J Ballas was never acquired by DBS, but due to the restructure of the securities industry after the Pan El fiasco, J Ballas had to merge
with DBS securities just like Kay Hian with UOB and so on.

F Lee had his big payday when Whore Jinx bulldozed ST Financial Services to acquire DBS Securities at a hefty price. OBS & his father-in-law,
the late Mr P Fu received $420m and F Lee got $180m.

F Lee then retired from the industry and spent $12m to build himself a palace in Coronation West where he & his family are residing now.

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visiting this forum page is like watching 1960s/1970s TV

51imldBIEkL._SS500_.jpg

430834.jpg

10431.jpg

HGWT19-300x235.jpg

mchales-navy-season-one.jpg

WangSaIMG.jpg

0.jpg

Remember these 3 girls that took Singapore by storm when they won the Talentime?....
i also remember a pondan called Johhny Tan that lost to these ladies...:biggrin:

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you were listening to "request" programmes, there would be this chap always making requests: girlfriend's birthday, grandmother's anniversary, sister's wedding etc .... his name is RICHARD RICADO LIM...

Anyone remember this name? :mad:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And if you were listening to "request" programmes, there would be this chap always making requests: girlfriend's birthday, grandmother's anniversary, sister's wedding etc .... his name is RICHARD RICADO LIM...

This moron is now a self styled conman medium/fortune teller.
Hangs around with SPI Singapore Paranormal Investigators

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

got! ... me remember hearing his name on radio ...

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my favourite entertainments , got one time when we are sitting near the stage , she take off my spectacle and rub her chee by then put it back for me. my friends all laugh ! after the show I throw away the spectacle becuase it was smelly !

RoseChan_snake.jpg

rose-chan.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, I remember this name. He was quite an obiang chap in the late 70s. He should be 51 yrs old this year.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hit was then ordered and his body was found floating off Clifford Pier. He was abducted from his car, beaten up, bound and gagged including his face wrapped with masking tape and put in a laundry bag and padlocked. While still alive, he was thrown into the sea.

In his recovered car, 3 keys were place in a triad configuration for betrayal. It was the sign of a smaller triad gang called Wo On Lok. A clear message to all.

Are we on the same case? The murder of Tommy Chui on 29.3.95.... :rolleyes:

Wo On Lok is not small fry triad...... I understand they are a sub branch of the Sun Yee On..... their activities mainly in transportation and distribution business and their members in the Phillipines/Vietnam are known to carry M-16 machine guns. :biggrin:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Isn't it scary that such things can happen here? To exacerbate matters, our police could do nothing! I don't think it takes a genius to solve this case. If police's ground intel is solid, the people involved are still around.

The case was solved by the Hongkies....... of the 5 killers identified.... they managed to arrest 2 of them in PRC.... 1 was sentenced to 27 years imprisonment while the other was acquitted...... the other 3 are known to be in Thailand but no one have the guts to go there and arrest them. :p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong again. The case was solved by Singapore authorities because one of the clowns used Tommy's handphone at the Changi Airport flight gate just before boarding the flight. Only 5 males had their tickets booked by the same travel agency and the guy captured by airport CCTV on the phone at that time of the call was one of them.

How did you come up with the story that the victim was head of HK Customs. And he was brought in as prosecution witness to hide in Singapore.

And you asking me if it is the same case. Don't tell me you forgot what you wrote.

When you write your book, send the draft here and I will do the correction. Alternatively google and get some parts right like what you did just now. But for details not in google don't make it up like the 3 hiding in Thailand. Hongkies stand out like sore thumbs in Thailand. Try Vancouver.

The case was solved by the Hongkies....... of the 5 killers identified.... they managed to arrest 2 of them in PRC.... 1 was sentenced to 27 years imprisonment while the other was acquitted...... the other 3 are known to be in Thailand but no one have the guts to go there and arrest them. :p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The old-timers are retired. They were useful in the past coz they associated with the 'right' people. The young ones today are like babies, sucking their mummies' breast for milk. Those with some seniority on ground matters presently dare not associate with dubious characters for fear of disciplinary action.

Such sources of valueable info are always in the gambling dens, massage parlours, fuckshops in Geylang, nightclubs etc. Policemen today fear their own shadows. They fear associating with these characters. And with all the young men in their intel services, how to 'link' with the old-timers from the SS and triads. They treat these youngsters like their sons! There is a big gap.

Recently, Shan assured SL our intelligence agencies are doing ok when SL queried him on the recent spate of stabbing and slashing cases related to street corner gangs. He was talking cock! There again, he has always been talking cock like Ling How Doong, the goondu.

When something major happens, the top wants info. They fail to realise that sources only give you info when they are adequately taken care of. They are not prostitutes - pay for info. Trust must be present for someone in-the-know to disclose critical info. There is always danger being an informer of critical info.

What we have today is the blind leading the blind. Honestly, how can the top lead when they know zero what is happening after 6pm in S'pore? They are more involved in how to score points to climb the ladder. You have scholars who put up papers which work in theory but never in reality.

The positive is the departure of KBH. While I have yet to hear anything positive on the current CP, he should be able to fare better than his predecessor.

Today, most cops don't even know what ganja smells like. LOL. They will think someone is smoking kretek cigs. pretty pathetic.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today, most cops don't even know what ganja smells like. LOL. They will think someone is smoking kretek cigs. pretty pathetic.

Ganja? I dare say a decent percentage of our cops will think it is another SS group operating in S'pore. There are just too many innocent goody goody know nothing cops today.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ganja? I dare say a decent percentage of our cops will think it is another SS group operating in S'pore. There are just too many innocent goody goody know nothing cops today.

The cops here are trained to look for paint/glue/petrol sniffing, and maybe the very occasional heroin, opium, and ganja. Child's play things. U bring in crack cocaine, regular cocaine, meth, bongs, pipes, LSD, 'shrooms, extasy pills, etc. in your luggage, I am not sure if they will find it. If you smoke some of this in front of them, they will have no idea what it is.