• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An interesting read about the Sook Ching Massacre and the traitor Old Fart's attempts to hide it.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
As mentioned before. If your understanding is aligned to the majority who are the sheeple population, you should know you are part of them lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
As mentioned before. If your understanding is aligned to the majority who are the sheeple population, you should know you are part of them lol
As I mentioned before, seriously there is only one place suitable for you. Becos this is the place where the people inside think out of the extra box with the general population.
IMG_20240806_110830.jpg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I mentioned before, seriously there is only one place suitable for you. Becos this is the place where the people inside think out of the extra box with the general population.
View attachment 203705
You are already not eligible to argue since you are part of the sheeple population who already went for the jab lol

I don’t need to engage one with low IQ to discuss about history which is always written by the victors

Please go watch your WW2 tv dramas and movies to feel good about your understanding (Indoctrination) lol

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flat Eathers are pest and obstracle better society
Yes, we are the pests in the eyes of elites because we pose dangers to them which you can never understand lol

Oh I have forgotten that you are a fucking low IQ retarded sheeple

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It’s the Singapore Chinese poisoned by CCP ideas that resisted the japs. The Indians the mutts did not suffer same fate ever wondered why ?
What are u stupid? The Indian units in the British Army in Malaya fought against the Japs all the way into Singapore. When Singapore was captured, the Japs used many of the Indian POW as live target practice. This was their retaliation against the Indians.

As for Malays, they were not touched because they collaborated with the Japs. There was no love lost between the Chinese and Malay communities. So the Malays and Japs had a common enemy. They didn't teach u history or what?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't think the CCP was in charge during that time. Most of them probably still had affections for their motherland. Some of our grandfather or great-grandfather generation wanted to be buried in China instead of this shithole island. :biggrin:
Most of the chinese communities in Singapore and Malaya had ties to China. Mostly, they were born in China and then moved to Singapore or Malaya. Also, their ancestral temples are back in their village in china. They send their sons to china to be educated in unis. So, there definitely were ties to the motherland.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
We didnt have any museum like Nanking to honour. Just seen the urn with lion head.
That is why ours is pathetic.
Museums are for indoctrination. So that it can help to brainwash all future generations with fake histories.

Real truth are usually hidden from sheeple. Do you know the purpose of burning books?

I doubt you understand and only love to refer histories in a museum AS TRUTH LOL

Last edited: