• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean driving taxi after unemployed for one year and shared a one bedroom

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can feel him, it 's very stressful with 2 young kids at his age.

Being a Regional AVP for a major calling center in 6 regional countries, did he not train pinoys and shitskins to take over from local Singaporeans? He might have had been feeding the crocodiles hoping they would eat him last.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Fake story.
Hold so high position previously then didn't own a house.

Spend all salary and totally no saving?

I don't believe. 10 years ago, my pay was 2000 and I able to clear my study loan of 30k within 4 years of my working.

Then accumulate my 500k in 7 years.

Very high position meh? Title looks big like in a bank where an AVP is just a manager

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a 48-year-old Singaporean who is currently driving a taxi. I am a father of 2 very young children, age 5 and 7.

Heng ah! I am not born from your sperm. No house at age 48 and still wanna have 2 kids. This must be one of the dumbest bird shit on the planet.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng ah! I am not born from your sperm. No house at age 48 and still wanna have 2 kids. This must be one of the dumbest bird shit on the planet.

it's proof that his sperm is still strong and swimming straight. tracy's hubby sperm are still swimming in circles.