• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore unsolved big crimes

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
@GoldenDragon. You're with the police right?

After I started digging around the 4 kids case in depth, I got really disturbed that they didn't find the killer. I'd like to hear your professional opinion / insider knowledge on this. I think I cannot sleep liao... :cry::cry:

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agreed with you on this point ...

The 4 Childrens Grave Site at Lim Chu Kang provided the answers also...

"So depending on time of death, you have two possibilities. One is that they died during the window when they were driving the bus. The other is if they died before, then pretty sure it's the father. "

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agreed with you on this point ...

The 4 Childrens Grave Site at Lim Chu Kang provided the answers also...

"So depending on time of death, you have two possibilities. One is that they died during the window when they were driving the bus. The other is if they died before, then pretty sure it's the father. "
how grave site provide the answer? Sorry, can please explain, I see nothing....

1589627214378.png

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@GoldenDragon. You're with the police right?

After I started digging around the 4 kids case in depth, I got really disturbed that they didn't find the killer. I'd like to hear your professional opinion / insider knowledge on this. I think I cannot sleep liao... :cry::cry:

Yes but retired long time ago. Your analysis makes sense. No insider knowledge on this.

For the parents not to know the culprit(s) doesn’t make sense at all. Killer(s) had perfect intel on the family plus their movement. If the killer(s) were hired hands, the one who hired them would have provided all the key info.

I have no links to hit men but I believe there are some rules they observe. To kill 4 Innocent children can’t be an act acceptable to hit men.
My bet is no hit men were hired. The parents knew the identity of the culprit.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but retired long time ago. Your analysis makes sense. No insider knowledge on this.

For the parents not to know the culprit(s) doesn’t make sense at all. Killer(s) had perfect intel on the family plus their movement. If the killer(s) were hired hands, the one who hired them would have provided all the key info.

I have no links to hit men but I believe there are some rules they observe. To kill 4 Innocent children can’t be an act acceptable to hit men.
fully agree and thanks for sharing your pro experience. :thumbsup:

Getting in and out between 6:35 and 7:10 is as perfect intel as it gets... and I never heard of hitmen whacking 4 kids with such an obvious personal grudge. It was mentioned that they were stabbed not mechanically but multiple stabs.

How come the police can let such a high publicity case slide as unsolved?? Is there a precedent for this kind of case to slide? I would think it would be easy to pressure someone until they confess with this amount of info....

jw5

Loyal
Hi Mark Andrew Yeo,

You are merely stating the obvious. :wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN in case people thought all unresolved murder cases are leeported in sg KNN this is not true for low profile cases KNN just among acquaintance of my uncle already got 2 cases unresolved KNN 1 happened in coffee shop ah lau gang leelated in 80s the ah lau was my uncle's classmate father KNN and 1 in a hdb flat husband a cop was suspected the murderer of the wife but unresolved deceased was my uncle's friends mum KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN in case people thought all unresolved murder cases are leeported in sg KNN this is not true for low profile cases KNN just among acquaintance of my uncle already got 2 cases unresolved KNN 1 happened in coffee shop ah lau gang leelated in 80s the ah lau was my uncle's classmate father KNN and 1 in a hdb flat husband a cop was suspected the murderer of the wife but unresolved deceased was my uncle's friends mum KNN
you mean a lot of unresolved cases ah??

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean a lot of unresolved cases ah??
No idea was it a lot but only know from his encounters means there should be also other unresolved cases that were not leeported and even when incidents happened it might not have been leeported or maybe have but no followup KNN but my uncle still very young that time KNN

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fully agree and thanks for sharing your pro experience. :thumbsup:

Getting in and out between 6:35 and 7:10 is as perfect intel as it gets... and I never heard of hitmen whacking 4 kids with such an obvious personal grudge. It was mentioned that they were stabbed not mechanically but multiple stabs.

How come the police can let such a high publicity case slide as unsolved?? Is there a precedent for this kind of case to slide? I would think it would be easy to pressure someone until they confess with this amount of info....

No idea bro. In 1979 I was still in school - Sec 4A, ACS.