• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat unsolved crimes in SG

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for Mona, I thought it was those disgruntled wives or wife of those rich man's who wanted her 'disabled'...she had a who's who of stinkerpore in her pockets....??

Not at all. But truth be told, she WAS the quintessential mamasan. Peter Lim used to be her regular.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curry powder, charge withdrawn but the brothers were detained for a few years under CLTP.

Curry murder, as the one at the Presbyterian Church servant's quarter at Penang Rd?, there was no body, but had the 'usual suspects'...they were discharged right?

As for Mona, I thought it was those disgruntled wives or wife of those rich man's who wanted her 'disabled'...she had a who's who of stinkerpore in her pockets....??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Curry powder, charge withdrawn but the brothers were detained for a few years under CLTP.

The thought of the curries with the body parts is still giving me the chills again. Just that thought that I might have been a 'cannibal' eating Nasi Bryani from the curries they cooked during the time, the person was murdered and cooked. Those people, supplied the curries to stalls islandwide. It took me a few years after the case came to court to eat curries or nasi briyani from those mamak stalls.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Came from her own mouth! Indonesians hired. Mona chose not to disclose this. She knows it'll be her life next.

But there's karma. She may be rich. Several failed businesses etc. But lan lan kena abused by her hubby.

I always thot Mona was shot for revealing the gambling scam of a connected Indon tycoon who scam many victims. The assassins were gunning for her life but she didn't die....now come no follow up? Was there undertable settlement?

Seen Mona on wheelchair with bevy of callgirls on cruise ship many years ago. Also saw her on her yearly pilgrimage to Bkk 4 faced Buddha with Deborah (Patrick Tse ex Wife / Nic Tse Mother).

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a similar thread before.2011singapore hidden history.
It contains more information.
N many monikers then disappeared.
Moolightaffairs watcher bus64 Harry Lee .

In that thread bro GD mentioned about Mona as well.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about the current Aljunied town council accounts saga? The good PAP government still can't decide whether or not to charge them. This case appears to be unsolvable.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curry not distributed but disposed of in plastics in a number of places including Queenstown. The idea of cooking curry was to avoid the distinct smell of human flesh decomposing and it worked. They got caught because the whole family including extended family knew as the victim was bashing his wife and they talked.

But you are right that people became fearful of curry at stalls.

The thought of the curries with the body parts is still giving me the chills again. Just that thought that I might have been a 'cannibal' eating Nasi Bryani from the curries they cooked during the time, the person was murdered and cooked. Those people, supplied the curries to stalls islandwide. It took me a few years after the case came to court to eat curries or nasi briyani from those mamak stalls.

jw5

Loyal
There is a similar thread before.2011singapore hidden history.
It contains more information.
N many monikers then disappeared.
Moolightaffairs watcher bus64 Harry Lee .

In that thread bro GD mentioned about Mona as well.

Can you find the thread?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up to the 70s, there were steps near Fullerton Bridge, Singapore river where bumboats would fetch prostitutes and ferry them to ships in the outer harbour. They were called bumboat Marys . Clifford pier was too obvious. Occasionally 1 will not return. As they were elderly and live by themselves nobody bothered, quite sad.

jw5

Loyal
How about the current Aljunied town council accounts saga? The good PAP government still can't decide whether or not to charge them. This case appears to be unsolvable.

Just keep the case in the cold case file.