• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is better than Australia and New Zealand.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never like to go Box hill too many asian too crowded.
if me and my wife goes there to eat in the restaurant after we finish i go straight to the car and wait for wife while she goes and buy some asian groceries.
it is true there alot of delicious restaurant there.

Once upon a time, me and my brother go to Springvale in his really really old and ugly looking Datsun and makan beef noodles. Was a good change from my brother's cooking, then he was a poor student - everyday eat omelette with zucchini, broccoli stir fried with oyster sauce and plain rice, very boring. Beef noodles at A$10 per bowl was a very special treat - can only afford once a month. How is Springvale and Clayton now?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once upon a time, me and my brother go to Springvale in his really really old and ugly looking Datsun and makan beef noodles. Was a good change from my brother's cooking, then he was a poor student - everyday eat omelette with zucchini, broccoli stir fried with oyster sauce and plain rice, very boring. Beef noodles at A$10 per bowl was a very special treat - can only afford once a month. How is Springvale and Clayton now?

i been living in melbourne for 11 years now and i only been to Springvale only one time i dont like it because too crowded for me and never stopped going there.
as for Clayton i never been there maybe too far from my house.
i got cluster phobia :smile:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone read about how an elderly sinkie was found in an oz plane crash and he was working as a fruitpicker there?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's tongue in cheek as arsetralia and nude zealand can never be more pleasurable than sinkandpour being a rub hub for staircase sex, carfark romps, sexcalator upskirts, elevator downblouse, and kopitiam beer brawls.

arsestralia and nude zeeland all ang moh majority countries

ang mohs always easy going easy to enter and exit.

summore got cina got jap got gook slanty for the more masochistic ones, got ceca nigga and all other races

ang moh countries more global in outlook with many more foreign talent - real talent - migrating to ang moh ruled managed territories

so many cheese pie to choose from, who would stick to hot humid stuffy one party state of stinkypura with only slanty and black ceca to choose from?

Morgernstern

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were to leave SG, Oz and NZ are a big no no. My choices are CZ, Poland, France and Germany (dont want western english speaking countries). If want a bit closer, maybe Uzbekistan or Kazkhstan.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If I were to leave SG, Oz and NZ are a big no no. My choices are CZ, Poland, France and Germany (dont want western english speaking countries). If want a bit closer, maybe Uzbekistan or Kazkhstan.

Don't leave SG. It is the best. The food. Low taxes. Safety. Good weather. Culture. High pay.

You will regret.

curryNigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is that White genocide is an actual problem in White majority countries like the US, Canada and Australia. Political violence against people like you guys and I (im indian) are steadily rising because White people are getting fed up with the nonwhite people entering these countries. There's been talks of a race war that's gonna happen. I'm currently in US right now and I've told my dad that a race war in US will confirm happen. Luckily we still have our sinkie passports. So if shit hits the fan I'm going back.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is that White genocide is an actual problem in White majority countries like the US, Canada and Australia. Political violence against people like you guys and I (im indian) are steadily rising because White people are getting fed up with the nonwhite people entering these countries. There's been talks of a race war that's gonna happen. I'm currently in US right now and I've told my dad that a race war in US will confirm happen. Luckily we still have our sinkie passports. So if shit hits the fan I'm going back.
world is a big place. sinkieland and the US are not the only 2 options. Are you sinkie born and raised? Tamil?

mmouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aus and NZ have a concept called FREEDOM, unlike here where the govt plans everything you see and do from cradle to grave. Some people don't know how to use FREEDOM and try to accumulate MONEY instead.