• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is better than Australia and New Zealand.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
And australia cereal is cheap. So is milk. I also had unlimited pancakes for like 12 aus.

Bro Australia is not cheap but affordable and just imagine in Sg I can only buy a hdb 5 room house That all no car and saving got less then $500 and they say Sg tax is “low”

While in Australia the tax is high but it comes with many real benefits!! In Australia I got total 2 landed property and I change new 6 suv In total Over 10 years! And we go holidays twice every year for 2 weeks each time!

So whenever people tell me Australia is expensive I just smile and giggles bro

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro many sgrean think Malaysia not a good country, low standard ,corrupt and not mordern like singapore and look down on Malaysian.
i always tell these sgrean off telling them "no matter how Malaysia not a good country, low standard ,corrupt and not mordern like singapore the people there if they work hard they able to retire gracefully! so what Malaysia is corrupt maybe in your life time u kena stop 3 to 5 times at most by police on the road and give kopi money and every time u gave them $50 ringgit so $50 X 5=$250 ringgit ONLY.

and singapore NO curruption BUT sgrean PAY more then in Malaysia! why singapore no corruption? because what is there to corrupt when they just inrease this and that they can get more and it legal!!!!!
and i ask them in sg can they retire gracefully???
bro they keep silent paiseh

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's safe to live in Malaysia if you're a Sporean Malay, but for Chinese I find it dangerous, you nvr know when your hme going to be targeted in the middle of the nite. A fren had unwelcome visitors at 4am all armed with machetes. How? Sold of his house and returned back.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's safe to live in Malaysia if you're a Sporean Malay, but for Chinese I find it dangerous, you nvr know when your hme going to be targeted in the middle of the nite. A fren had unwelcome visitors at 4am all armed with machetes. How? Sold of his house and returned back.
He is a fooo and will be robbed whereever he goes.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will elaborate. This story sounds bullshit because we can onky buy at a certain price tag. That comes with guarda and the district is walled off. If he paid that money and got a place with no guards then he is doubly a fool