• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Lim sales guy hurls 4-letter word at shopper when asked about Galaxy Note II

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now most shop selling handphone/electronic is Ah Beng. Many also in HDB nearby market/shop...................
And now question is why there are so many Sinkee Ah Beng selling phones in SG? Thought SG best in everything? Did the education system produced Sinkee Bengs to sell handphone?

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MJVou.png

Academically correct answer: Looks can be deceiving.
Politically correct answer: You're right. He's a retard.
Blur answer: Oh really? Let me check again.
Genius answer: I don't have to answer your stupid question.

Bro TakKiewPeng, that is not my answer hor. :o

My answer: Oh, he look like who? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
sim lim square buy stuff no need to talk much, ask price, not good just walk out. don't even smile at them, no need to thank them. they may say sarcastic things but why bother.

why buy from those chao ah beng type. there are also decent looking people there. what i find funny about these chao ah beng is that they also heed the government by speaking mandarin. i always laugh at them and talk back in hokkien.

even food stall at second floor also have malaysian ah bengs. told that jiu hu kia off when he never offer any sauce on my rice.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U should pay a visit to Sim Lim. U try bargain for 5 mins and say u do not wish to buy at the end of it. See what happens to u.[/QUOTE]
If I were an officer with the Security Society Branch, I would certainly :lay an ambush" for such provocative behaviour and then identify myself as a cop and arrest the salesman as a suspected SS member under the Societies Act.

Interrogate the suspect and this would make him pee in his pants.

The words willspread and in future such behaviour will not be repeated.

Tourists and locals will be safe and the reputation of Singapore will soar.

Woefully, such a thing only could happen with the police officers of the past.

We are living in a New World today.

wah! brother u ex cop izzit? how come u think like me? we same era???

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why buy from those chao ah beng type. there are also decent looking people there. what i find funny about these chao ah beng is that they also heed the government by speaking mandarin. i always laugh at them and talk back in hokkien.

Bro toolanliao, when you talk to them in hokkien you got use the KNN and CCB words or not? :confused: :*:

just kidding. don't angry hor. :p :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been wondering how this kind of shop in sim lim can survive for so long....

Bro mollusk, alot of them are having the shop as a front. :mad:

I heard some of them are punting RAM chips at one time. Others are importers and exporters. Still others to mask / laundry their money. There are real shops though. :rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe the 20 something chao ah beng cannot speak hokkien too well. they probably speak mandarin as first language.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
old video... but the stupid ah beng tio own by the prc lao char bor :biggrin:

[video=youtube;m3QqGpdLx2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3QqGpdLx2g[/video]

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah! brother u ex cop izzit? how come u think like me? we same era???

Brother first and foremost so sorry about writing Security Society Branch. Should have been Secret Society Branch (SSB).

In those days, we do not look at such persons but glare at them.

Then it would be confrontation and the first word would be "KNNB, khua simi lanchiow".

These so-called cowards will then reply to you, "Solly Ankel".

We raided cinemas screening shows and brought out suspects like a "choo choo train".

The very girls and the very people that these blokes used to woo and terrorise, respectively re4spected us for we did a good job then.

Today it is an entirely different world where SSB officers know next to nothing about field work like you, me and many others who may have exited these world.

At the rate the SSB and SPF is handling these goons, the day is not far when we may end up like Harlem.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
some places to avoid when buying mobile phone.
1. SLS
2. Chinatown
3. Lucky plaza
4. ?
any bros wanna add on?

Such shops serve different customer range... Want good service must go to bigger retail outlets! Cheaper product comes with a price...