• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Lim sales guy hurls 4-letter word at shopper when asked about Galaxy Note II

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun shop there so not important to me....let them piss off a nutcase who might commit murder or arson then the bengs will wake up....

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
That stopper are a toad to shop in SLT, price over here is not cheap sales staff are rude and look beng only idiot will shop there

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SLS is not unlike the pasar malam IT/electronics set up in Asia. The thing is to go in prepared and know what you want. Can definitely find a bargain if you do homework and carry yourself well. Sharks will smell blood if the customer walks into the shop and goes "aahhh ... ahhhh ... then this one how much ah?"

Only go there to buy cables, connectors, ... & PC components. For PC components I just stick to the well established shops.

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
some places to avoid when buying mobile phone.

1. SLS
2. Chinatown
3. Lucky plaza
4. ?

any bros wanna add on?

Actually those are places to avoid for any electronics and electrical products and not just mobile phones. The staff in those places are mainly thugs.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy should use the same lingo when he go shopping in Sim Lim

" A, KNN how much for this phone?"

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If sinkees boycott shops at Sim Lim, these shops will improve their customer service. But sinkees like to be kicked. So, they deserve the bad service.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sim lim square full of hokkien gangsters, those who go to N level or worse fail PSLE. Dun be stupid and buy from them.

liongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Level 3 selling cam, there's a chiobu which I think is from China, not bad and very friendly, and shapely with long hair.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only idiots (and that includes clueless tourists) shop at the lower floors of SLS.

Stop doing business with them. Do not even browse.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only idiots (and that includes clueless tourists) shop at the lower floors of SLS.

Stop doing business with them. Do not even browse.

The only possible reason why you would go there is for specific PC components or motherboards or stuff that you cannot get at Funan, Courts, Challenger etc. Why would anyone want to deal with those sleazy idiot Ah bengs?

Last edited: