• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should cyclists be banned?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the meantime, I wait for your PM and we'll see who will end up the loser instead. But I doubt you have the balls to even PM because your cock is shrinking now and both your legs are trembling. Fungkulo, pakodio, pokatroya, putanna madonna.

You chao ah qua don't even dare to leave email. Your wife can tahan a balless dickhead like u who rides a bicycle? Is she having one of those 'late night meetings' again? Maybe you should check for cum stains on her blouse. Lol

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calling for banning of cyclist, what a bunch of snobs. Have some sympathy for the poor, they cycle because they cant afford the luxury of a car.

Inconsiderate nuisance can be a pain in the arse, it's part and parcel of life. Exercise tolerance and you'll be a happier man.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Calling for banning of cyclist, what a bunch of snobs. Have some sympathy for the poor, they cycle because they cant afford the luxury of a car.

Inconsiderate nuisance can be a pain in the arse, it's part and parcel of life. Exercise tolerance and you'll be a happier man.

Bicycling is not only for the poor. It's an Olympic sport with other international events like Tour de France. But of course, as a daily transport vehicle, it's usually used by the less well-off. And yes, there's nothing wrong with them all just because of a few inconsiderate cyclists.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bicycling is not only for the poor. It's an Olympic sport with other international events like Tour de France. But of course, as a daily transport vehicle, it's usually used by the less well-off. And yes, there's nothing wrong with them all just because of a few inconsiderate cyclists.

I am looking at transportation, the call was on road users. Driving a car, paying road taxes does not make one an owner of roads.

To despise and trying to deprive a fellow human with a lower means to travel is plain snobbish.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yea, by the way, my OEM full carbon fibre bicycle costs S$3,600.00 with SHIMANO 105 accessories. Only that son-of-a-fucking-whore Cooleo (because his mother is a Geylang whore serving many clients per night) doesn't have much knowledge about quality bicycles, except only for those Alocea bicycles in Carrefour.

My next bicycle I intend to upgrade is to full titanium.

Anyway, better don't waste my time to dwell with that bastard. He doesn't even have balls to PM me, probably his present father is not even his biological father, but don't know his bitch mother had fucked with who in Geylang? I better spent my next few minutes to apply for 100 lots of the GLP IPO online at $1.96 each. Otherwise, the application will close at 10am tomorrow.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yea, by the way, my OEM full carbon fibre bicycle costs S$3,600.00 with SHIMANO 105 accessories. Only that son-of-a-fucking-whore Cooleo (because his mother is a Geylang whore serving many clients per night) doesn't have much knowledge about quality bicycles, except only for those Alocea bicycles in Carrefour.

My next bicycle I intend to upgrade is to full titanium.

Anyway, better don't waste my time to dwell with that bastard. He doesn't even have balls to PM me, probably his present father is not even his biological father, but don't know his bitch mother had fucked with who in Geylang? I better spent my next few minutes to apply for 100 lots of the GLP IPO online at $1.96 each. Otherwise, the application will close at 10am tomorrow.

You this chao ah qua, really make me laugh. Like i said, bicycles are cool.....if you are 10 years old....or have the intellect of one (like you).

Let me see...when you upgrade to a full titanium bicycle, it will be.....
still a LANJIAO BICYCLE! Use your blain leh! :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

This sentence alone confirms you are a retarded fool trying to act like a astute investor! IPO? Seriously, how old are you again? Or do you have a heart condition that prevents you from REAL INVESTMENTS?

You know what is NYSE? Ok...go Google that first, do some homework and then we talk ok? $1.96?! Can't even buy a unit of my investments! You better pray hard you can liquidate your cheapo stocks when you need money to upgrade your bicycle! :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bloody bastard son of a fucking Geylang whore. Can't afford even a $1.96 stock and still make so much noise here. Fuck you lah. Bastard.
".... and then we talk..." Talk your cock lah. Maybe I can pay your mother to fuck as well if she fits my type.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
With you this type of balless eunuch/sissy, don't even dare to retaliate when an outsider is mocking, insulting and despising your parents, you are really a failure and a useless son indeed. Your bitch mother shouldn't have given birth to you when you can't even defend them, except for being a keyboard warrior.

I imagine your mother as a bitch standing on all fours on the five-foot way, with her tongue hanging low and panting with saliva dripping and her cunt also wet from an earlier fuck by another dog. All her nipples are already sagging from giving birth to too many puppies like you. In the meanwhile, she's just waiting for the next dog to come around to mount on top of her and ram her from the back, doggie style.

PM me your location lah, so that I can get some FTs to help you faster attain your route to the Mandai Crematorium. Oh, probably that will be too easy on you. I'll give you the privilege to choose: do you want your 2 eyes to blinded when I will force my 2 fingers into your eyeballs, or I'll whack a piece of brick/wood against the central nerve of your backbone so that you can remain in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, or you want to be a confirmed eunuch? Take your pick.

To the other brothers in this forum, this is the type of person who deserves no sympathy. He's trying to be snobbish (wonder if he's really that capable?) and mock/look down on those innocent and poor cyclists who need to depend on cheaper transportation as we all know that the 2 bloody PAP regime transportation companies are actually blood suckers, by suggesting for a blanket ban on cyclists from our roads. How bloody selfish and cocky can he get, this bastard? No consideration for the lower income group of his fellowmen in this country at all, just because he can afford a fucking car himself.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have one something like Carrefour Alocea. I can't even remember the exact brand since I removed all decals to make it all-black. It cost about S$100 and doesn't have gears. I picked a model without gears for easier maintenance. I don't need the speed anyway. I use it only when crossing the river bridge to the mall on the other side. About three to four bus stops distance. The riverside is lined with bicycle track, but for part of journey, cycling on pedestrian pavement is unavoidable. Just be considerate.

My neighbour has a Raleigh. He cycles it to work.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have one something like Carrefour Alocea. I can't even remember the exact brand since I removed all decals to make it all-black. It cost about S$100 and doesn't have gears. I picked a model without gears for easier maintenance. I don't need the speed anyway. I use it only when crossing the river bridge to the mall on the other side. About three to four bus stops distance. The riverside is lined with bicycle track, but for part of journey, cycling on pedestrian pavement is unavoidable. Just be considerate.

My neighbour has a Raleigh. He cycles it to work.
Shut up lah Vincent, you talk a lot leh, knn like chao auntie sitting and idling under HDB, got nothing to do ahh? :biggrin::biggrin: