• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should cyclists be banned?

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i was staying at my hdb flat (mop 3 years before i can rent out), there was this beng kia who stays on the same level as us, who keeps zooming recklessly around in his electric bicycle without his shirt.

one day he nearly hit my GF, luckily she jumped aside and he just zoomed away. my gf told me forget it, let this sort of cyclists continue their bad habits as they will get hit by a car when their luck runs out.

a few months later, we saw him hobbling with crutches slowly back to his unit. we could not stop laughing loudly. and no more bicycle parked outside his unit anymore.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has bicyclists since bicycle was invented, and there was no problem. In the olden days, bicycles needed to be license-plated. Even that was abolished because there were no problem to warrant such formality anymore. The current problems are with PRCs and Indians bicycling in Singapore as if it's PRC or India. This has a vicious cycle effect on Singapore bicyclists because they feel the need to match up to keep their space on the roads and paths, and also spread habits and behaviours that are considered norms in PRC and India, but not acceptable to most Singaporeans.

finally something made sense post by mr rubbish, oh i mean ramseth.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
just few days back when i driving along tis cross junction at ponggol, the traffic light was green in my favour and one cyclist believe to be prc simply cross ahead me and cycle slowly, knn

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays there are ELECTRIC BICYCLES which are worse! These piece of crap shit can go as fast as 40-50km/hr. Put them into the context of pedestrian pavements, and accidents are bound to happen.

Some even use cheap oil to serve as fuel and create pollution as well. In addition, they are extremely noisy. Imagine a mini Motorbike at your void deck!

These fucking chao cheebyes will surely get banged hard by some lorries someday. :oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays there are ELECTRIC BICYCLES which are worse! These piece of crap shit can go as fast as 40-50km/hr. Put them into the context of pedestrian pavements, and accidents are bound to happen.

Some even use cheap oil to serve as fuel and create pollution as well. In addition, they are extremely noisy. Imagine a mini Motorbike at your void deck!

These fucking chao cheebyes will surely get banged hard by some lorries someday. :oIo:
I agree that electric bicycles and cyclists should be subject to licensing and testing requirements. Singapore has this law, it's the Class 1 licence (as in Class 2 for motorcycles, Class 3 for motorcars etc.) for electric wheelchair users. Electric bicycles should be classified under Class 1. But this law is seldom or even never enforced nowadays.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes bro, just be vigilant, quite troublesome to fix that dent or respray your car. keep your cool and let a WRX or hopefully a big truck to take care of them. how long can their luck last right?

but go ahead to use your horn freely on them.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes bro, just be vigilant, quite troublesome to fix that dent or respray your car. keep your cool and let a WRX or hopefully a big truck to take care of them. how long can their luck last right?

but go ahead to use your horn freely on them.

Horns are designed specifically for cyclists. :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
@winners,
of course drivers/cyclist/pedestrians have black sheep.
but now we are targeting these reckless cyclist leh.
the whole comments are about cyclist who dun enforce the safety and endanger
themselves and the driver/pedestrians.

not abt those rich driving cars despise all cyclist becuz dey are poor.
pengz

I tend to disagree with you. Please read again the post #29. The text used clearly illustrated snobbishness and discrimination.

I'd always say that "nobody owes anyone a living in this world". I'd even challenged this with my army captain during my NS days as I don't give a shit on whether he was my superior or colleague, but eventually, we got along very well and the whole department even presented me with a plaque when I ROD.

Anyway, my curses are usually very effective. Before leaving one of my ex-companies, I did cursed my ang mo boss for being unfair. Some 3 years later, he committed suicide by jumping from his condo in central Singapore and is now dead. There are several more which I don't need to mention here.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tend to disagree with you. Please read again the post #29. The text used clearly illustrated snobbishness and discrimination.

I'd always say that "nobody owes anyone a living in this world". I'd even challenged this with my army captain during my NS days as I don't give a shit on whether he was my superior or colleague, but eventually, we got along very well and the whole department even presented me with a plaque when I ROD.

Anyway, my curses are usually very effective. Before leaving one of my ex-companies, I did cursed my ang mo boss for being unfair. Some 3 years later, he committed suicide by jumping from his condo in central Singapore and is now dead. There are several more which I don't need to mention here.

Yawns! How old are you? 10 years old? Riding a fucking bicycle and cursing people. Haha

You remind me of a douchebag who had his legs amputated from an accident. Oh he was riding a bicycle.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawns! How old are you? 10 years old? Riding a fucking bicycle and cursing people. Haha

You remind me of a douchebag who had his legs amputated from an accident. Oh he was riding a bicycle.

Go and fuck your mother's stinking pussy lah. Like I said, you'll watch your spouse, parents, children, all die one by one in front of you. Reveal your identity and I can easily afford $30k to get some FTs to finish you off, but that will be too easy for you. On the other hand, I'll get you either blinded or bedridden permanently instead. Bastards like you don't deserve sympathy.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and fuck your mother's stinking pussy lah. Like I said, you'll watch your spouse, parents, children, all die one by one in front of you. Reveal your identity and I can easily afford $30k to get some FTs to finish you off, but that will be too easy for you. On the other hand, I'll get you either blinded or bedridden permanently instead. Bastards like you don't deserve sympathy.

You can't even afford a car and you wanna dua kang? Lol you make me laugh.

You sound like a bitter man with low educational qualifications and a shitty pay. I feel sorry for your wife and family. I bet your kids try to shun you when you offer them a ride to school on your BM....X! Lol

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't even afford a car and you wanna dua kang? Lol you make me laugh.

You sound like a bitter man with low educational qualifications and a shitty pay. I feel sorry for your wife and family. I bet your kids try to shun you when you offer them a ride to school on your BM....X! Lol

You fucking lowly dog. Again you always like to "ASSUME". I don't want to make an "ASS-out-of-U-and-Me". If you got the guts, PM me and come out to meet me. Otherwise, bend down and shaft your own prick into your mouth. By the way, about the car, I give you the registration number: A Corolla Altis SFU7350L. If you have the capability, find out its address and maybe I'll kowtow to you, bastard.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking lowly dog. Again you always like to "ASSUME". I don't want to make an "ASS-out-of-U-and-Me". If you got the guts, PM me and come out to meet me. Otherwise, bend down and shaft your own prick into your mouth.

Ooh I very scared leh. Wait you bang me with your BM...X! Lol KNN you damn farni! Hahahahaha....

You dare to leave your number behind? Leave your NRIC too la. No balls? :p

Oh yeah wait... You got no balls, cos balls always squashed when you ride your BM...X! Lol

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ooh I very scared leh. Wait you bang me with your BM...X! Lol KNN you damn farni! Hahahahaha....

You dare to leave your number behind? Leave your NRIC too la. No balls? :p

Oh yeah wait... You got no balls, cos balls always squashed when you ride your BM...X! Lol

Time will tell and we shall see who will have the last laugh fucker. No balls idiot, only a keyboard warrior.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time will tell and we shall see who will have the last laugh fucker. No balls idiot, only a keyboard warrior.

Haha I still laughing leh. Since you no balls leave your number, leave email la. Balls crushed by riding bicycles? Lol

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha I still laughing leh. Since you no balls leave your number, leave email la. Balls crushed by riding bicycles? Lol

Don't chicken out lah, at least I dare to leave some numbers for you to ponder. What about you? Hairless cock, or do you even have 1? Probably a transvestite.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't chicken out lah, at least I dare to leave some numbers for you to ponder. What about you? Hairless cock.

You balless ah qua. Don't anyhow give numbers of your neighbour's car la. You no balls to meet? You scared I scratch your BM...X? Lol

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You balless ah qua. Don't anyhow give numbers of your neighbour's car la. You no balls to meet? You scared I scratch your BM...X? Lol

Like I said, if you can locate the address of the car, it means you can locate me and I may consider to kowtow to you or get some FTs to finish you off thereafter.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the meantime, I wait for your PM and we'll see who will end up the loser instead. But I doubt you have the balls to even PM because your cock is shrinking now and both your legs are trembling. Fungkulo, pakodio, pokatroya, putanna madonna.