• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should cyclists be banned?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cycling is the future transport for environmental conservations, European countries have cycling path designed for cyclists, riding a bicycle doesnt mean you belong to developing country like China hor :biggrin::biggrin:

You are right. Riding a bicycle could mean the following:

1) You are too poor to buy a car
2) You are 6 years old
3) You are a tree hugger
4) You don't have a driving license

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like it or not, you bastards who are against cyclists are fighting a losing battle because cycling will forever remain legal on our roads unless you can become the government yourself and change the rules. Just because you bastards can afford your fucking cars, you think you can just flash your wealth and drive as if you own the fucking roads. Death karma will befall on these fucking drivers.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cycling is the future transport for environmental conservations, European countries have cycling path designed for cyclists, riding a bicycle doesnt mean you belong to developing country like China hor :biggrin::biggrin:

like the netherlands right?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JaVy8GwzJlQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JaVy8GwzJlQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like it or not, you bastards who are against cyclists are fighting a losing battle because cycling will forever remain legal on our roads unless you can become the government yourself and change the rules. Just because you bastards can afford your fucking cars, you think you can just flash your wealth and drive as if you own the fucking roads. Death karma will befall on these fucking drivers.

You fucking chao cheebye chao cyclist, you better be careful when you ride your cheebye bicycle!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore has bicyclists since bicycle was invented, and there was no problem. In the olden days, bicycles needed to be license-plated. Even that was abolished because there were no problem to warrant such formality anymore. The current problems are with PRCs and Indians bicycling in Singapore as if it's PRC or India. This has a vicious cycle effect on Singapore bicyclists because they feel the need to match up to keep their space on the roads and paths, and also spread habits and behaviours that are considered norms in PRC and India, but not acceptable to most Singaporeans.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are driving a car, don't hesitate to horn those fucking cheebye cyclists especially those cycling against the flow of traffic.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking chao cheebye chao cyclist, you better be careful when you ride your cheebye bicycle!

If you are the Bastard who is reading this, I hope you will bang into a tree and rot in hell but rather, I bless you to live to a healthy ripe age.
In exchange for this you will see all your loved ones die of tragic accidents and diseases in front of your eyes. just like what LKY is experiencing now.
One by one you will see your grand parents, parents, children and grand children leave before you.
You will then lead a lonely life without any loved ones and be forgotten in an old folks home. Ki Kan Ni Nah Bu Eh Chow Chee Bye.

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are driving a car, don't hesitate to horn those fucking cheebye cyclists especially those cycling against the flow of traffic.

A couple of years ago, I saw a Singapore motorcyclist launch a kick at an Indian or Bangladeshi worker who was riding against the flow of traffic. Both were moving in heavy traffic at the time. Time, about 10:30 AM. The surprising thing is, the Singapore guy's kick actually landed--hard. I was rushing to my office, if not, I would have bought that Singapore motorcyclist a Tiger.....no, make that a Heineken.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are the Bastard who is reading this, I hope you will bang into a tree and rot in hell but rather, I bless you to live to a healthy ripe age.
In exchange for this you will see all your loved ones die of tragic accidents and diseases in front of your eyes. just like what LKY is experiencing now.
One by one you will see your grand parents, parents, children and grand children leave before you.
You will then lead a lonely life without any loved ones and be forgotten in an old folks home. Ki Kan Ni Nah Bu Eh Chow Chee Bye.

Your insults are like raindrops. lol

Let me paint your real life here. You are a fucking piece of shit who cannot afford a car and have to resort to riding a fucking bicycle. Like all fucking chao cheebye cyclists, you flout all traffic rules and get away with it. But truth is you have a miserable loser life. While you get horned on the roads by cars, back at home your wife or gf despises you this piece of shit. The best you can do is a $199 mountain bike off Carrefour right?

For a cyclist like you, the best disease you can get is diabetes. You fucking cheebye piece of shit. Cos your legs will be rotting slowly from gangrene, and you can't ride a bicycle with one leg right? And the best part bout you getting diabetes is daily injections and treatments and amputation operations that eat into your pathetic $1.5k pay as an asshole in a company which pays u shit to do shit!

I guess your life is already bad enough. I will try my best to go easy on you. Meanwhile :oIo:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Riding a bicycle could mean the following:

1) You are too poor to buy a car
2) You are 6 years old
3) You are a tree hugger
4) You don't have a driving license

5) You are too stingy to park in the CBD and parked your car at National Stadium.
6) You are too low ranking to get a car park lot within your own building.
7) You are too lazy even to walk from your car to your office which is one block away.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
5) You are too stingy to park in the CBD and parked your car at National Stadium.
6) You are too low ranking to get a car park lot within your own building.
7) You are too lazy even to walk from your car to your office which is one block away.

8) The only job you can qualify for is cardboard collector Auntie/Uncle, and the bicycle is the only vehicle you will own in this lifetime.
9) Cannot afford bus/mrt.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
8) The only job you can qualify for is cardboard collector Auntie/Uncle, and the bicycle is the only vehicle you will own in this lifetime.
9) Cannot afford bus/mrt.

10. You are so scared that your car will get scratched in your building's narrow car park lot so you chose a car park with wider lots three blocks away (true story).

11. You deliberately parked your car at National Stadium to get some exercise cycling to work (also true story).

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, not all cyclist are saint lah, but if we have bicycle lanes, you think cyclist prefer to cycle on the main road meh? Unfortunately, SG gov will never support cycling 1, cox that will be loss of revenue from COE, road tax etc etc....

For me, i dun own a car, cox my house to my office is just 3 mins away, it doesnt mean I dun have a car = i dun have money for a car. I tend to cycle early morning or late at nights with lights, cox I'm afraid of cars, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If you look in long vision, cycling is really not a bad transport for the future, good for the health, save the planet, blah blah blah, hhahahaha....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking are u a fan of this American chick Jenni? Haha does she still look hot these days? I recall she used to be a camwhore literally.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking are u a fan of this American chick Jenni? Haha does she still look hot these days? I recall she used to be a camwhore literally.
Yes, i want her to be my GF, sex toy best, whahahaha :biggrin::biggrin:
She's a bit plump now, but i still want her :p:p

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your insults are like raindrops. lol

Let me paint your real life here. You are a fucking piece of shit who cannot afford a car and have to resort to riding a fucking bicycle. Like all fucking chao cheebye cyclists, you flout all traffic rules and get away with it. But truth is you have a miserable loser life. While you get horned on the roads by cars, back at home your wife or gf despises you this piece of shit. The best you can do is a $199 mountain bike off Carrefour right?

For a cyclist like you, the best disease you can get is diabetes. You fucking cheebye piece of shit. Cos your legs will be rotting slowly from gangrene, and you can't ride a bicycle with one leg right? And the best part bout you getting diabetes is daily injections and treatments and amputation operations that eat into your pathetic $1.5k pay as an asshole in a company which pays u shit to do shit!

I guess your life is already bad enough. I will try my best to go easy on you. Meanwhile :oIo:

The above are all your assumptions, which are neither true nor correct. You can type all you want from the keyboard, but I believe I'm living a life much better than you, especially with my current investments and portfolio. Go and fuck your mother's chow pussy lah, the same stinking hole which you came out from.:oIo: By the way, my curse towards you and your family still stands and I'm not afraid of retribution, otherwise, I won't be around till this day.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, not all cyclist are saint lah, but if we have bicycle lanes, you think cyclist prefer to cycle on the main road meh? Unfortunately, SG gov will never support cycling 1, cox that will be loss of revenue from COE, road tax etc etc....

For me, i dun own a car, cox my house to my office is just 3 mins away, it doesnt mean I dun have a car = i dun have money for a car. I tend to cycle early morning or late at nights with lights, cox I'm afraid of cars, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If you look in long vision, cycling is really not a bad transport for the future, good for the health, save the planet, blah blah blah, hhahahaha....

I do agree that either through ignorance or otherwise, there are some black sheep who tarnished the image of those law-abiding cyclists with their reckless attitudes. However, to suggest a blanket ban as called for by the thread starter is an utter nonsense, selfish, irrational and idiotic. It only goes to show the typical arrogant attitude displayed by the thread starter and such people should be condemned eternally for inciting a social divide within the society. Otherwise, we might as well ban vehicles from the road since there are also irrational drivers who crash into bus-stops and shop house pavements, killing innocent pedestrians and patrons who were eating nearby.

We should instead instill by educating the cyclists adequately. I would welcome the imposition by the relevant authority (LTA or TP) that all cyclists above the age of 18 years old to be qualified with an least a pass in the highway code test. The TP should conduct random checks on the roads and those cyclists caught without a highway code certificate should be penalized. Exemptions will be made for those who possess a driving or motorcycle license since it is already a pre-requisite for these people.

The benefits to be derived from cycling are plentiful and include the saving of minute transportation costs, reducing green house emissions, convenience for short distance commute, a form of mild exercise, reducing traffic congestion caused by too many vehicles already on our roads especially during peak hours, etc, etc.

In addition, the law has already caught up with those irresponsible drivers. With immediate effect, those involved in serious or fatal accidents will have their driving license suspended immediately, instead of after their court trials. I hope this can impose more responsibility on the drivers. They cannot just simply treat their vehicles as a killer machine.

Last edited:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
the reckless cyclists dash across lanes, red lights, get hit and but blame the drivers for being irresponsible.

walk along the pavements and u get a cyclist, no balls to ride on the road, ringing their bell impatiently or recklessly zooming pass you.

they cry that they are being bullied by motorists, but when they ride on pavements, they bully the padestrians.

anyway, as drivers, just try to remain alert at all times. sooner or later, these reckless cyclists will get hit by another vehicle, just make sure its not u.

drivers can get jailed, license suspended. cyclists dont get any penalties thats why they are so bold.

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
10. You are so scared that your car will get scratched in your building's narrow car park lot so you chose a car park with wider lots three blocks away (true story).

11. You deliberately parked your car at National Stadium to get some exercise cycling to work (also true story).

12. You are probably some foreign talent who can't make it in your own country that's why come here but end up can't make it here either and worst still no $ to even pay for public transport hence need to travel by bicycle.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@winners,
of course drivers/cyclist/pedestrians have black sheep.
but now we are targeting these reckless cyclist leh.
the whole comments are about cyclist who dun enforce the safety and endanger
themselves and the driver/pedestrians.

not abt those rich driving cars despise all cyclist becuz dey are poor.
pengz