• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharon Au marrying a angmo 8 yrs younger than her

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most TCS actresses have low education and salaries. As you know, TCS dont pay well. As you might further know, TCS is an unfaithful lover, today you are the hot favorite getting to do all the shows (like Sharon Au once upon a time) tomorrow you are dumped. Ok i understand Sharon Au is a graduate and went to HCJC but since she took the TCS route her "would have been career" does not count anymore.

So what is the highest aspirations these TCS ah lians could possibly aim for? Marry an angmo. Rich, poor, handsome, ugly => does not matter.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what is the highest aspirations these TCS ah lians could possibly aim for? Marry an angmo. Rich, poor, handsome, ugly => does not matter.

The smarter ones will become a rich towkay's mistress. Money no problem. All the time in the world to shop, eat and live well. If old towkay limbek, there are many duck joints to service their needs. One well known actress was with OBS in the past.

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
The smarter ones will become a rich towkay's mistress. Money no problem. All the time in the world to shop, eat and live well. If old towkay limbek, there are many duck joints to service their needs. One well known actress was with OBS in the past.

Huh who who who? Zoe Tay right :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just saw GoldenDragon posts.... 2618 !!! :eek:
Didn't know that you already post that much ! :eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A pity her dad won't be around to give her away. She severed ties with her papa when parents divorced. Both parents were with the police. Mama later served the Brunei royal family as a security officer.

Funny how many celebrity Spore gals are having "problems" even when family are in the police business.

Another sad case is the notorious Grace Quek who was from a branded school & decent family background :rolleyes:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the guy on the left below.

dumb-dumber.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is so lucky she met a french guy in japan

wishes they have a wonderful life in beautiful France.

where medical care number 1
human rights number 1
worker rights number 1
education number 1

compare to singapore , no horse run.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro KNNBCCB: I was about to write the same thing. Then I thought, what if bros here ask me how come I know???!!!

You better jaga. Later Ah Ram will ask whether you kena rammed before.

haha... no lah.. i watched too much of AV movies... :biggrin:... :rolleyes:

I don't think Ram will have interest in ang moh sausage gua... :eek:

It's funny how come Chinese guys always make noise when Chinese girls got hitched by Caucasians. Come on fellows, it's a fair world and a fair game. I've hitched my fair share of Caucasian girls too. I didn't hear them guys complaining. Even black guys could hitch white girls in US, and white guys hitch black girls too, though I don't think Chinese guys would go for girls with complexion darker than theirs, wherever they are.

When you show disdain to a fellow Chinese guy hitching a dark girl, you're discriminating against the dark girl whom you deem to be inferior. When you show disdain to a fellow Chinese girl hitching a white guy, you're conceding that you yourself is inferior that she goes for someone whom you deem to be superior, and therefore she's a social-climbing bitch.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Biological clock ticking hope this works out for her
2) Guy has baby face. In 20 years she will be 54 he will look like her son!

Anyway wish them the best and hope the guy is no playing around with her given her age.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sharon Au returns to MediaCorp
06 April 2011
20081113.204840_sharon-au-tnp.jpg

SINGAPORE: Singapore former-actress Sharon Au has returned to MediaCorp after completing her studies at Waseda University in Japan.
However, the 35-year-old won’t be re-joining the broadcaster as an actress.
"Sharon Au has re-joined MediaCorp in a new capacity as Manager, Strategy, effective 5 April 2011, after completing her university studies," said MediaCorp in a statement.
"As this is her first foray into the corporate world, Sharon is requesting the media to respect her privacy so that she can focus on her new role in MediaCorp."
Au was named Best Variety Show Host consecutively from 2000 to 2004 at the annual Star Awards but left MediaCorp at the height of her career in 2005 to further her studies.

-CNA/ha

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
French are gays.
im stereotype?:biggrin:

Waseda University?:confused:
gt related to mediacock working activites?:confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know her father Jeffrey the ex CID and his son (Sharon half brother) is a pain in his ass, went to jail for violent offence

wow being CID he must have been undercover and actually took his gangster persona into family life unable to discern between reality and play acting.

I actually find it a joke when ppl tell me they are CID officers hence need to act like gangsters. I mean you act like a gangster when you are dealing with other gangsters right? Would you continue to act like one in front of your family members and you're actually a police officer?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's funny how come Chinese guys always make noise when Chinese girls got hitched by Caucasians. Come on fellows, it's a fair world and a fair game. I've hitched my fair share of Caucasian girls too. I didn't hear them guys complaining. Even black guys could hitch white girls in US, and white guys hitch black girls too, though I don't think Chinese guys would go for girls with complexion darker than theirs, wherever they are.

When you show disdain to a fellow Chinese guy hitching a dark girl, you're discriminating against the dark girl whom you deem to be inferior. When you show disdain to a fellow Chinese girl hitching a white guy, you're conceding that you yourself is inferior that she goes for someone whom you deem to be superior, and therefore she's a social-climbing bitch.

How come i didn't see this post by ram, too bad he doesn't seem to show up here anymore.

eh ram you damn sure ang moh guys don't complain when they see their girls go with another race? Biggest pile of drivel.

Up till very recently a black man would have been hung or jailed or beaten up just for looking at a white woman.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know her father Jeffrey the ex CID and his son (Sharon half brother) is a pain in his ass, went to jail for violent offence

i thought it is her cousin that went to jail? cos i know a hard core gangster, who is related to sharon in terms of cousin, went to jail for 2 5cent. recently, he just came out.. by the way, that is his second 55 offence.