• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Frenchie Chiobu Sharon Au takes MRT first time in 27 years!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ethan: "Sharon 阿姨,你的鲍鱼汁味道会像那个金非丽阿姨的咖喱汁吗?”
You another Cantonese son of whore that has been inflicting embarrassment and hurt on me non stop should be buried in landslide too. Pui!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sharon Au finally confesses 'highly embarrassing' reason to why she gave up stardom for her studies​

JANUARY 15, 2021PUBLISHED AT 5:13 PMByRAINER CHEUNG
20210115_sharonau%20%281%29.jpg

Instagram/sharonau13

At the height of her career as a TV host-actress in 2005, Sharon Au disappeared from the spotlight.
She had taken up a scholarship given to her by Mediacorp and travelled to the land of the rising sun to further her education at Waseda University.
Back then, the reason she gave for leaving fame and fortune behind was as such: Her scholarship had a deadline, and she had grown to dislike the type of person she became as a result of the limelight.

She was also told that she was too old for university, so to prove them wrong, off she went.
But in a video interview with Hello Singapore earlier this week, the 45-year-old revealed that there were more factors at play behind her decision.
While a lot of people had commended her on her courage to take such a leap of faith, Sharon said it was nothing like that at all.

"I'm actually really embarrassed," she laughed. "The reason is so shallow."
Her then-boyfriend's parents, especially his mother, looked down on actors and thought Sharon was simply not good enough for her son.

Read Also
Sharon Au resigned 'dramatically' from Mediacorp because she was scolded for sharing her ideas
Sharon Au resigned 'dramatically' from Mediacorp because she was scolded for sharing her ideas

And Sharon believed it too.
She explained that she had truly loved her then-boyfriend and thought: Should they get married in the future, she couldn't remain as "just an actor".
For her, not only was having a diploma important, she saw the need to have a bachelor's and a master's, too. Only then would she feel worthy of her boyfriend.
Sharon deadpanned: "Wasn't that embarrassing? I told you."

Ironically, her then-boyfriend called it quits nine months after she made her big move, leaving her dumbfounded. She recounted during the interview that she didn't know what to do.

Eventually, she learnt to live for herself and persevered with her education, finally graduating in 2011.
Once, while in Japan, she coincidentally ran into her ex-boyfriend's mother, and as they chatted, Sharon realised that even after their split, the elderly woman had kept herself updated with her life.

And bumping into her again, it wasn't anger or resentment that filled her. Instead, she felt a wave of gratefulness wash over her.
"If she hadn't given me that push, I might not have been able to leave my comfort zone."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You another Cantonese son of whore that has been inflicting embarrassment and hurt on me non stop should be buried in landslide too. Pui!
To low quality crazy people, whistling bullying is called imaginary when only they indulge in imaginary sex of victim with boss.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, her then-boyfriend called it quits nine months after she made her big move, leaving her dumbfounded. She recounted during the interview that she didn't know what to do.
Sharon doesn't understand men, especially AMDK.

The guy had no intention to marry her in the first place. So he used his mother as the "bogeyman" and made claims about the mother that she didn't like the fact that Sharon was "an actor". I'm sure it was delivered as hearsay. So when Sharon took the bait and decided that she would not remain as "an actor" and made her big move, the guy knew she was serious about marriage and wanted more than just a good fuck. He fled 9 months later. :rolleyes:

It was indeed embarrassing, but Sharon got the interpretation wrong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The guy had no intention to marry her in the first place. So he used his mother as the "bogeyman" and made claims about the mother that she didn't like the fact that Sharon was "an actor". I'm sure it was delivered as hearsay. So when Sharon took the bait and decided that she would not remain as "an actor" and made her big move, the guy knew she was serious about marriage and wanted more than just a good fuck. He fled 9 months later. :rolleyes:

She got brainwashed by the Frenchie romantic style in pop culture. :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bitches like her think too highly of themselves. French guys probably treat her like an Asian whore who's eager for a french cock all the time.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why Sharon no extract amdk sperm to make baby?